Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

What's going on NT fam? Longtime lurker finally getting some posting done. Thought I'd share my experience with my NDC purchase..

So I ordered them Saturday afternoon thanks to the WL workaround (major props to the dude who posted that info). All went well until I got an email from FedEx that I'm receiving a package from Nike the next day. Now Nike normally ships via UPS unless Next Day is selected. What threw me off was I never got an email from Nike with shipment confirmation.

So the next day come around, I receive the package, open it up, to see a huge general Jordan box not the AJ6 box. I look at the boxtag and notice it wasn't like the others (it was with white background, black font). I haven't inspected the sneakers thoroughly so I cannot comment on any flaws yet.

I'll post pictures a bit later as I'm at work right now but I wanted to know if I was the only one with this issue? Much appreciated.
This sounds suspect. So no email from NDC but you got sneakers? Hmmmmm

What's going on NT fam? Longtime lurker finally getting some posting done. Thought I'd share my experience with my NDC purchase..

So I ordered them Saturday afternoon thanks to the WL workaround (major props to the dude who posted that info). All went well until I got an email from FedEx that I'm receiving a package from Nike the next day. Now Nike normally ships via UPS unless Next Day is selected. What threw me off was I never got an email from Nike with shipment confirmation.

So the next day come around, I receive the package, open it up, to see a huge general Jordan box not the AJ6 box. I look at the boxtag and notice it wasn't like the others (it was with white background, black font). I haven't inspected the sneakers thoroughly so I cannot comment on any flaws yet.

I'll post pictures a bit later as I'm at work right now but I wanted to know if I was the only one with this issue? Much appreciated.
sup bro ur good

a. wl trick worked, no email either got my pair in

b. fedex because if you look at the label they overnight it to you (UPS is for normal shipping)

c. general box because they oversold and you prob got like the last pair that had a really f-ed up box so they just replaced it for you

Last edited:

Is this you @Crocker?

sup bro ur good

b. fedex because if you look at the label they overnight it to you (UPS is for normal shipping)

c. general box because they oversold and you prob got like the last pair that had a really f-ed up box so they just replaced it for you
i agree

sup bro ur good

Yeah thanks dude I mean I got the order confirmation a couple hours after placing my order but never the shipping one. Pretty bummed out about the box but it is what is is.

These things fit large, should have gone down a .5 size. Feel like boots esp in the toe. 

That said they look awesome. Love them. 

I got 2 pairs. They're pink.

When I first got em last week, I was just hype to have em so just like you (and a lot of other people) I convinced myself that "they're red. No way i jus put up almost $400 bucks for 2 pairs of black and pink 6's":lol:

Since then, I've come to terms with reality. They're pink. 

BUT they do photograph well. When they're photographed the midsole always looks darker for some reason. But face to face, they're pink :smh:

You are color blind. They are not pink at all, they are red maybe not a normal bulls red but its not pink at all. Look at the jersey from 1991 and tell me if these shoes match the jersey.

I'll wait :smokin...................................................

You are color blind. They are not pink at all, they are red maybe not a normal bulls red but its not pink at all. Look at the jersey from 1991 and tell me if these shoes match the jersey.

I'll wait
smokin.gif
i dont think most ppl have that jersey

I got 2 pairs. They're pink.

When I first got em last week, I was just hype to have em so just like you (and a lot of other people) I convinced myself that "they're red. No way i jus put up almost $400 bucks for 2 pairs of black and pink 6's":lol:

Since then, I've come to terms with reality. They're pink. 

BUT they do photograph well. When they're photographed the midsole always looks darker for some reason. But face to face, they're pink :smh:

I'll wait :smokin...................................................

They dont.

The infared is the brightest red before pink possible. Had this debate with solar red air max. Brightest red before pink

Back
Top Bottom