Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

The Jordan 6 is my favorite model. The infrared 6 is my favorite shoe period, I have the pack and 2 varsity reds.. If these drop like the 2000 infrareds I had back in the day Im buy 3 of them..

^Since we're hoping here, set your sights higher. Hope for something closer to the OG. The 2000 joints were better than 2010, but they weren't close to the true infrareds, Bro. We haven't seen anything that dope since '91.

butchered > regular 2000s.

Last edited:
These are a must! I just really hope they use the infrared color and if these are executed correctly it will be two pair for sure
happy.gif
. Such an iconic sneaker and def one of my favorites. Lately I've been really looking for these and prices are going crazy... even for the varsity reds
sick.gif

The jumpman on the back is black anyway. What does it matter if its a jumpman or Nike air on the heel? I will be happy to own a pair any way they come. It's one of the only early OG retro colorways that are all black with no elephant print or netting, etc.

nah the black on black nike air was part of what floored me in '91. back when fluro, and contrast and bright colours and attention seeking fashion was at its peak, this threw up this subtle branding. i thought it was brilliant back then, and the shoe NEEDS it back now. i care far less about the tone of red.

Last edited:
I really hope these get re-released. Had them 20 years ago and because the shoe "game" has become what it is I have missed out to the Justine Biebers of the world.

Is there any life left in those to do a restoration job?

as you all can see, the durabuck on the OGs were different to the 2000 retros.
With aging they become shiny which never happens with the 2000 retros.
Same phenomena with the OG 5 black/silvers.
Can anyone explain why the OG durabuck became shiny with the aging?
I remember the material also looked a bit different from the beginning
when they were fresh.
But lamest were the 2009 Black/varsity reds with totally hairy suede and wrong red tone.

Hopefully they are true to the OG, with the leather on the back.

But doubt it will release next year.

Hopefully they are true to the OG, with the leather on the back.

But doubt it will release next year.

They weren't leather, they were durabuck but as they aged looked like leather. Had the OG's and still have the 2000. Just like someone said before the 4,5,6,and 7's durabuck was much different on the OG models than the retro. When aged looked like leather

Back
Top Bottom