Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Never forget

pizza-gif-9-kanye.gif

^^^ brah I can't either. I love the grey lines, it adds character to the shoes.

Plus JB not not excuse not to use dura. The Air Force 180 lows just retroed with them and they costed 120 retail.

Plus JB not not excuse not to use dura. The Air Force 180 lows just retroed with them and they costed 120 retail.

Not to mention the recent retro like the playoffs 8 used the same material

I was thinking that just this past weekend when I saw someone wearing black IV's.

I think the last retro is cool, but it's just not the same without that. It's one of reasons I got rid of my second pair, because I knew I wouldn't wear them as much as I would have with it.

Durabuck should be the only material used. Still don't understand why people prefer nubuck over durabuck on OG retros

again, I don't think people really know the difference

seems like people don't know the difference between suede and nubuck let alone nubuck and durabuck

Last edited:
Might have too bust out my 2000 NA Blk/Infras Saturday When I go pick up my 3-pairs of Carmines. NA all day!

Why does it say Sunday and why does it say lifestyle

I don't believe this for a second

Last edited:
Why does it say Sunday and why does it say lifestyle

I don't believe this for a second
They've been planning a restock for awhile now, and they actually did adjust the calender, there was  a lot more stuff on there before and that's how they label their shoes

Back
Top Bottom