Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Man, FINALLY.

Ol' boy up there was throwing up windowsill shots and ****, but couldn't take ONE clear shot that shows the material :lol: :smh: Swear I hate some of these fake artistic Instagram sneaker cats.

Looks like durabuck from that last set. Money might be spent.

that shoulee dude was teasing like a 16 year old girl

Is This True 

if sneakheat says the sky is blue, it's probably not true. s*** would probably turn purple

Last edited:
if sneakheat says the sky is blue, it's probably not true. s*** would probably turn purple
roll.gif

Wow. Is all I can say about those pics and video up there. No less than 2 pair easy.

Still no clear picture of the material but at least they shine when the light hits them... :rolleyes

Last edited:
That 3m is one of the most attractive details I've seen in my life. I would prefer a darker shade of infrared but I really dont mind. Jumpman or nike or blank, these will be purchased release day for retail plus tax and probably shipping

Damn 3m, I think I have to cop these now. I always pass if I already have them but can't pass if they have 3M and Durabuck.

ok u got me. i didnt like the white n pinks, but these black ones are looking good. just waiting for HD official pics a.k.a beauty shots 

#shade wars. i love the 2000 infras i guess thats why i complain about the pinks. but to each his own

like i said will wait for Official pics of '14 black infras

Man, FINALLY.

Ol' boy up there was throwing up windowsill shots and ****, but couldn't take ONE clear shot that shows the material :lol: :smh: Swear I hate some of these fake artistic Instagram sneaker cats.

Looks like durabuck from that last set. Money might be spent.

My body and my wallet is ready.

Back
Top Bottom