Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

these mean a lot to me. will do everything to secure two pairs. when my bro got locked away for good, he told me i could have everything in his closet. one of the main things that stood out was these dope kicks, blk/infrared VI's. every time i visited him, i always wore them. this was the last time i visited him.

:pimp:

View media item 1188862

Cool story...Hope you don't have any issues securing your pairs...

Cop regardless of material. Always wanted these since my homie had em in school. I don't care if there made out of a homeless woman's pubic hair. I'm rockin these next summer.

Im saying lol like its been beat to death already

If they want pizza go get some sit your *** down eat it and shut the **** up.

Aint nothing ever gonna be as bad as the black red 1 release so quit hoping it will be

[emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127814[/emoji]

Everybody eats on Black Friday!!! If you don't eat then don't complain about it.

Last edited:
Double me up!!!    
smokin.gif

These were my first pair of J's back when they originally released, and havent owned another pair since then.  The 6 isnt my favourite silhouette, but this shoe holds some special memories!

Call me King David cause Im ready to fight them bots off on this release like theyre Goliath

Forget the online crap. I will sign up for every raffle in a 30 mile radius and cawp my 2 pairs with ease. The way they been dropping GRs now almost guarantee you a pair if you make the effort barring you don't have a corrupt system. Besides if you plan on reselling I will leave you with the 3's 4's and 5's that weren't moving at retail. Go ahead and make my day! Wish the oreo 6's would've dropped sometime soon. But 2 of these will suffice :nthat:

Last edited:
Forget the online crap. I will sign up for every raffle in a 30 mile radius and cawp my 2 pairs with ease. The way they been dropping GRs now almost guarantee you a pair if you make the effort barring you don't have a corrupt system. Besides if you plan on reselling I will leave you with the 3's 4's and 5's that weren't moving at retail. Go ahead and make my day! Wish the oreo 6's would've dropped sometime soon. But 2 of these will suffice
nthat.gif
Im in Canada, and the shoes released arent in the numbers you guys get down south.  On top of that, pricing is about $40-$50 more after conversion.

Online it is for me

Im in Canada, and the shoes released arent in the numbers you guys get down south.  On top of that, pricing is about $40-$50 more after conversion.

Online it is for me
Man i been geeked for these since the 2000 drop. Rest of the garbage don't compare. Vreds were as bout as close I came but I knew 40 or 50 extra wouldn't stop me copping if it reduced my stress. Hope all works out for you and I understand how an extra 100 could help around the house. Grail status right here!

I really don't like the 6 silhouette very much either, but I plan on getting 1 or 2 pairs of these. 6s feel clunky and big on my feet compared to 3s or 4s.

Back
Top Bottom