Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

5 more weeks, I hope everyone and their mom, dad, sisters, brothers, aunties, uncles, cousins, and whatever
get a pair.

People were going at each other though?
Hmmm, ok

Yeah. I kinda read about a page or so of you and others going back and fourth on white vs black shoes and thought I'd read a few racial undertones in there. I could be wrong but the thought of that annoyed me and I kinda lashed out. Definitely don't mean to suggest anyone in here is in fact a racist or anything but certain **** annoys me sometimes, didn't mean to go negative on everybody. Sorry guys I'm not myself when I'm hungry :lol:

Nah I think people were really just giving opinions on love of white bs black sneakers to pass the time.
Did see a "dats racist" gif but even that cat posted it in fun I think.

Just idle chit chat, on everyone's part I believe

If they are infrared 23 then the shade will be slightly darker than the white/infrareds

im actually hoping for infrared 23, it looks better with black imo 

5 more weeks till i can actually wear my all time fav kickz! i only wear these in the house as I'm paranoid about the soles crumbling...

even in 2000 these sold out instantly down under so expecting to put in a little work for this release

aiming for 2 x for me, 8c,9c,10c for my 2yo daughter and 1c and 5c for my unborn 2nd child! 

Close thread til RD

Lol chill

If they are infrared 23 then the shade will be slightly darker than the white/infrareds

im actually hoping for infrared 23, it looks better with black imo 

Infrared23 isnt even accurate either. On the Infrared23 VI's, Jumpman Team 1's, and CP3 VII the Infrared23 color varies. Plus check a page ahead the Infrared is the same as the white.

Last edited:
If infrared23 is suppose to be a different shade, why does it look similar to the white infrared. 5 weeks will go by quick. Life goes by so quick smh, week after week goes by fast

That moment you find out you have to work black Friday but you didn't last year when those weak Oreo 5s released. Very salty :smh:

That moment you find out you have to work black Friday but you didn't last year when those weak Oreo 5s released. Very salty
mean.gif
They were very weak!

I got them though. 

They really look pretty decent though. 

That shoe should HAVE not released on black friday though.

Yeah. I kinda read about a page or so of you and others going back and fourth on white vs black shoes and thought I'd read a few racial undertones in there. I could be wrong but the thought of that annoyed me and I kinda lashed out. Definitely don't mean to suggest anyone in here is in fact a racist or anything but certain **** annoys me sometimes, didn't mean to go negative on everybody. Sorry guys I'm not myself when I'm hungry
laugh.gif
I hate when someone tries to turn everything racial...

My homeboy said he'd take the Raptor 7s over the black infrared 6s any day. But due to the 6s being the shoe Jordan wore when he won his first championship, they hold more meaning than 7s. (or something like that) But pure looks wise, the raptor 7s look better. Agree or nah?

My homeboy said he'd take the Raptor 7s over the black infrared 6s any day. But due to the 6s being the shoe Jordan wore when he won his first championship, they hold more meaning than 7s. (or something like that) But pure looks wise, the raptor 7s look better. Agree or nah?
I like the black infrared 6's better but the raptor 7's are a nice sneaker no doubt. 

I would go for the Vll, since was the first true Jordan, no Nike branding, no visible Air unit and all that and the first with full length Air. 

I would go for the Vll, since was the first true Jordan, no Nike branding, no visible Air unit and all that and the first with full length Air. 
>D

Marketing at its finest, the idea that anything with a jumpman isn't fully a product of Nike.

(I know what you mean, just saying though)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom