Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Some more random pics of the Black / Infrared's I had saved on an old hard drive...

Garry Shandling...
View media item 1259642View media item 1259643
JFK Jr. (Bonus ~ Daryl Hannah in the Oly VII's)...
View media item 1259644View media item 1259645
Anthrax (Seems like the whole band was down with the VI's)...
View media item 1259647
Chi McBride...
View media item 1259648View media item 1259649

Nice! I remember seeing Flea and Chad Smith from the Chili Peppers wearing VI's also.

Thanks all who responded to my question. Much appreciated. I'll get it and stare at it to decide if it will be my first 6.

The fact that JB and EB worked closely together on that holiday lookbook, the $169.99 should be golden.
This goes for all majors.
nerd.gif
Golden? God damn platinum straight.

But 170 is some good info, like 14 days away from release date and we get this

Although allocation is very high

The demand and the day they drop won't help anyone really

Plus 10% staff holds means 23 pairs are auto staff holds making 205 available to public

Then we haven't added in those stores with the shady shenanigans

Still leaves a lot for public consumption though kinda just depends on the raffle turn outs that week

Although allocation is very high

The demand and the day they drop won't help anyone really

Plus 10% staff holds means 23 pairs are auto staff holds making 205 available to public

Then we haven't added in those stores with the shady shenanigans

Still leaves a lot for public consumption though kinda just depends on the raffle turn outs that week
Wonder how the South Jersey location allocations  are going to look 
nerd.gif

They wouldn't be the first they changed the price on. I haven't seen a release that wasn't $185 since the Wolf Grey 13s (which were said to be $170 initially).

Last edited:
170 I PRAY!

The other price... not so much, but still would get purchased regardless. Not a game next week!

They wouldn't be the first they changed the price on. I haven't seen a release that wasn't $185 since the Wolf Grey 13s (which were said to be $170 initially).
same but it is plausible. 13s usually cost more and those are going to be 185. I think 170 could be accurate but I still wouldn't put it past them to change it still. even with that official nike calendar stating 170. we will see

eBay blessed me with a $100 coupon because my iPhone didn't sell. Went ahead and preordered from Jersey Sole. First preorder ever. One down, one to go.
smokin.gif
Bruh for real? Which iPhone were you trying to sell and for how much? Thinking about selling my 5

Back
Top Bottom