Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Are yall fighting over shoes :\ Welp looks like last call for most people later in today. 2/6 hitting Jimmy Jazz in 8 hours for the last raffle.

Who took my reps away :nerd:

Last edited:
These shoes are massed produced. Won 2 raffles from the same Shiekh and a Champs across from the Shiekh in the same mall.

If you didn't win a raffle there will be restocks. Bet that.

Why couldn't this back and forth nonsense happen earlier today while I was at work with nothin to do.

Bulls colorway retros bring out the ****oo for Cocoa Puffs. :smh:

Last edited:
These shoes are not that serious if you strike out it's bound to be at least 4 restocks by NDC. Who gonna wear these as soon as they get them? They gonna be on ice for like 7 months

Me...the **** I'm putting shoes on ice for ? **** that get these fits off before your *** is dead round this camp

giphy.gif
put a pizza on the krabby patty

I got a pair today for $260.00
dont need to deal with the b.s. come release date

my connect is 240

an yes i feel the same way, screw the raffles and the BS ill pay a lil more for peace of mind, double boxed, fed ex to my door

my plug has 9, 10.5 11 and 12 left btw guaranteed for anyone who needs

Last edited:
Basically its like this, If you got a real link for retail (dont troll) post a message

"Got a Link, Pm if Wanted"

in the pm state your size

Last edited by a moderator:
Try to keep it clean y'all. Have fun but dont feed into the nonsense.

If you haven't got any calls the liklihood of getting then online or in store is high. So don't come dragging down the morale.

Try to keep it clean y'all. Have fun but dont feed into the nonsense.

If you haven't got any calls the liklihood of getting then online or in store is high. So don't come dragging down the morale.

True if you make accounts for like 5 stores and you on it chances are high you can get it online just need to know some "tricks" not even bots just some basic coding notification

Are these as widely available as the Carmine's? And which shoe do yall like better. I like these things a lot. People acting like ain't no money to be made on these. That's what yall said about the Carmine's. I made like 300 bucks off carmines in a week.
These will be MORE widely available than the Carmine 6's.  It's Black Friday, one of the biggest (if not biggest) shopping day of the year. Nike will be spamming all retailers with pairs of this shoe but they will still sell out and there will be people who miss out. 

I got a pair today for $260.00
dont need to deal with the b.s. come release date

I feel where you're coming from in paying the extra to avoid the hassle, but you've been doing this long enough to know you didn't have to resort to paying that much more than retail for a super GR considering you still have a shot to get em online

I don't mind copping online but they need to change this to 1100EST / 800PST. This 5am BS has to stop....

Sucks for people in Ferguson MO who got a call back for 6's - will see if the stores make to Black Friday b4 the city loots the malls

View media item 1276410
All this talk about the raffle system is late! As consumers, you all were supposed to put an end to that when they first started. But just like the price increases, you let it ride so… Here you are with the raffle. 
Other than that, if you are not the type to network with store managers and key associates in these stores then you should be prepared to start shelling out the extra money. The infrared VI's have been in the streets since the summer (photo shown from July in NYC) and trusted sites like MARQUEESOLE have had sizes since around the same time. I copped legit pairs doing both. Major cities (I have seen them also in Atl & Mia) and trusted sites offer them for extra money GUARANTEED! 
So again if you don't fit the bill, STOP complaining. The stores are only allowed to do these Raffles because you the consumer let it pass. So deal with it accordingly and go get you a pair if you really want them. 
Stopped reading when I saw "trusted" & "MARQUEESOLE" in the same sentence.

View media item 1276410
All this talk about the raffle system is late! As consumers, you all were supposed to put an end to that when they first started. But just like the price increases, you let it ride so… Here you are with the raffle. 
Other than that, if you are not the type to network with store managers and key associates in these stores then you should be prepared to start shelling out the extra money. The infrared VI's have been in the streets since the summer (photo shown from July in NYC) and trusted sites like MARQUEESOLE have had sizes since around the same time. I copped legit pairs doing both. Major cities (I have seen them also in Atl & Mia) and trusted sites offer them for extra money GUARANTEED! 
So again if you don't fit the bill, STOP complaining. The stores are only allowed to do these Raffles because you the consumer let it pass. So deal with it accordingly and go get you a pair if you really want them. 
Stopped reading when I saw "trusted" & "MARQUEESOLE" in the same sentence.

too many trolls these days

Back
Top Bottom