Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

FNL is quicker if you use mobile through cellular instead of wifi. I was in the splash screen and crashed multiple times at checkout. went on my phone was able to cop real quick.

I just lucked out and was able to check out with a 9.5 at approximately 9:25 EST.

Three devices, all got Errors at one point or another, but kept adding to cart again and remained in line.

I don't know if this will help or hurt anyone, but it worked on my phone. I opened a new Nike tab in my browser and saw that I had something in my cart, and there it was. Odd...but for some reason, I was STILL IN LINE when I checked out. 

I called and she said she couldn't apply WC because I already made the order?? Wait til I receive shoe then call em up? 20 bucks is 20 bucks lol

Wait until the shoe ships then call them back. Tell them the site sucks and you tried adding the coupon and it never applied. They will refund you the $20 back. I've done this every time, I've ordered a pair of Js from FNL for the past few months.

i got 2 pair for me, one for my chick and a pair of reebok bring backs last nite at midnight 
nthat.gif

done for a while. thank god i was never into AJ11's

They didn't charge you. They just ate up your credit for a day. This is why it's Paypal or bust. You guys new or something?
A LOT of new people here.
alot of people comin out the woodwork for these. alot that stopped at the beginning of the great botpression in 2010
Oh c'mon, bots didn't start preventing me from purchasing until 2012 :rofl:

did for me. started with the playoff 12's. had nikes site crashin and everything. had to run to the mall at 6am to camp after waitin for what like 3 hours for the nike site to come back online and took a L there. it was a big wakeup call.

Have in my cart on footaction still it says my checkout time is 907 we shall see about that....

GOt email from paypal that I submiited $206 to finishline but never got confirmation from Finishline, probably no good?

I guess that splash page from FNL helped filter out impatient peeps, since people are still able to cop as of now as long as they hang in there.

anyone else getting this error on FNL:

There was a problem adding your item to the cart.
Click OK to refresh the page and try again, or contact customer service for assistance.

Customer Service: 1-888-777-3949
Or e-mail us by clicking "Customer Service" at the bottom of the page

Error Information:tongue:arsererror SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data

Happens when i click add to cart.

Thats the out of stock message

Back
Top Bottom