Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

hehe, just watch. they are already rereleasing the bred iv's, and cement iv's. it will be a matter of time

lol... well bred iv's, cement iv's are getting remastered treatments. we've seen anniversay v's getting them.. what colorway do you think youll see when the vi's get in the line?
Very slim chance man on a lot of very recent releases. Especially any 6. But that's just what I think.

FNL Customer Service rep was an idiot

Why won't FNL accept my damn PayPal info...shipping/billing address are identical so that can't be the issue.

Shoe Palace is not coming through for all the BSers checking out with "ease."

Joining the pizza party a bit late! My order with FinishLine went through before the OOS tweet! Lets just hope it doesn't get cancelled. Either way, I've got my backup raffle pair at Shiekh that I'll be picking up soon! Glad I'm seeing a number of NTers getting what they hoped for! :nthat:

fnl is officially done. just got off the phone 10.5 was the last sz up and tried ordering but no luck

FNL Customer Service rep was an idiot

Why won't FNL accept my damn PayPal info...shipping/billing address are identical so that can't be the issue.

Shoe Palace is not coming through for all the BSers checking out with "ease."
I had to try for a half hour.  then I shoveled the drive, came back, and zipped right through.  Not BS.

lol at thee people who thought the infrared was gonna be pink and didn't cop.
they're more orangish.

Dude's who bought multiple pairs, kind of messed up y'all posting them when there's people in here struggling to get 1 pair. Y'all need to chill with that sub par gloating.

But let someone come in here talking about they tryna buy a pair to resell (to someone who will actually wear em) lmao.

But copping 5 pairs to keep on ice is cool.

NT nxggas annoying af. But the cool NTers cool af, s/o to y'all.
Resellers in the Jordan threads are accepted way more than someone who dislikes them, it's weird as hell. Say anything negative about them and watch them gang up, say you just sold a pair for 3 times over retail and you're repped like crazy.

NDC didn't come through in the slightest (not surprised)

FNL got in cart about an hour after release but I usually have trouble checking out with them so I couldn't celebrate
mean.gif
 moved on

FTL came through, got in a timer for like 50 minutes

EB came through, got a 30 minute timer and ACTUALLY decided checked out with them

Just want to tell y'all don't get discouraged. Keep fighting long after you get an "OOS" message or a splash page.

If you want pairs nowadays you've GOT to stay hungry until that confirmation e-mail comes in.

Congrats to everyone who feasted this morning.

Have a good day everybody!

Took the biggest L of my life so far.

Woke up late cause a hangover.  Struck out on NDC, Champs, FTL, EB, cause I was late.  Got thru on FNL but, didn't have shipping and billing matched up and then corrected it but, since I tried to make the purchase a couple times my bank blocked it.  Called the bank they unblocked and then called back into FNL and she's about to check out and tells me she can't cause the site has crashed on her end.

I have no one to blame but, myself if I can't cop these considering numbers.  What a ****** day.  Moral of the story is don't drink till 530am before a 7am release.
You got a confirmation email? It should have gone through but you need to call finish line to try the payment again.

Got a confirmation email from Finishline, but Paypal says the order was cancelled. I'm screwed, huh?

Good thing I was able to scoop a pair in store.

Back
Top Bottom