Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Congrats fam! Glad some members orders are going through from the wish list method I put out yesterday morning. Again it was nothing new. Just happened to notice it was working and without question, share that info and let the NT fam eat lol. For members that did the wish list method yesterday, please check in and update us if you got shipping info. Would like to see the amount of successful orders :nthat:

Again, Madd Appreciative bro with that hookup. Woke up just now to a shipped Nike email with a delivery date of the 3rd. The members that cop'd on that trick owe you because there's nothing like waking up early and then having nothing to show for it.

For me these are the dopest sneakers to drop this year. I would even put them over the Yeezy Foams, Flightposite "Copper" and Air Jordan 11 "Columbia Legend Blue" that drop next month.

Last edited:

For me these are the dopest sneakers to drop this year. I would even put them over the Yeezy Foams, Flightposite "Copper" and Air Jordan 11 "Columbia Legend Blue" that drop next month.
Agreed but those Columbia 11's are gonna be a lot harder to get than these were.

shoe gawds gotta shine down on me for this one.......the prices i'm seeing is smh-worthy
Shine down on you for missing one of the easiest releases of the year?

These can be had easily for no more than $250 shipped, sounds like you don't want them badly enough.

These easily take the cake for me as best Jordan release this year.

Outside of Jordan, id say my other favorite release were the kobe masterpieces and wtLs. But Id still rank the 6s as my favorite drop this year. Waited since this thread popped up.

Last edited:
yeezy foams in one of ur top sneakers of this yr????
Yes I wasn't really impressed this year with the Jordan Brand releases to be honest. I only like the Infrared 6's majority of Jordans this year I passed on easily. But I'm mad I passed on the Air Jordan 14 "Black Toe". I see people wearing them and they look so good in person than when I saw them in pictures.

I copped this year

Air Jordan Black Infrared 6

Nike Air Flightposite "Coppers"

Air Max Plus "Hyper Blue"

*Air Jordan "Legend Blue"

*Might cop not so sure.

Best release this year? You know it's not popular, but I still have to go with the History of Jordan/Spizike 6's. I just think they're a really clean colorway, and that the green and red goes well together. I've said it before, that was also the best new Jordan 6 colorway we got this year in my opinion.

was waitin all 2014 for these VI's grateful to dude who posted the dtlr link late on Friday so I was able to get a pair to stock

Agreed but those Columbia 11's are gonna be a lot harder to get than these were.
Unless Jordan Brand produced a smaller quantity, I don't think so. The Jordan 6 Infrared's history is much more in depth (he won his first championship in them) plus they are a black/red colorway as oppose to the Jordan 11 "Legend Blue", which are an all-star game sneaker he wore and are majority white with blue soles.

View media item 1281862
I'm with ya man, Yeezy Foams are DOPE, def one of my fav shoes of the year. I don't care what nobody says, its judt a really good looking and super durable shoe, and I am not a kanye fan in the least bit either. Kobe Beethovens were another super dope Nike shoe. Columbias and Black/White 1s will be my favorite Js of 2014 once I get the Columbias.

Last edited:

Unless Jordan Brand produced a smaller quantity, I don't think so. The Jordan 6 Infrared's history is much more in depth (he won his first championship in them) plus they are a black/red colorway as oppose to the Jordan 11 "Legend Blue", which are an all-star game sneaker he wore and are majority white with blue soles.
yeah but the 11's in general are much more sought after. 

All set. Got my shipping notice I'm happy to finally get these. First time I think I ever got through on NDC on a Jordan release.

copped every release this year, best ones have been these and the black white retro 1s.

those legend blues and pantones will go quick but i have 0 interest in those eventhough i love XIs

Am I the only one who thinks this Infrared is more pink than red?  

I copped a pair but as soon as I opened the box my thought was "THESE ARE PINK" I'm pretty sure I'm just gonna return them (read let my friend buy them from me for retail).  

The worst thing is my 1999(ish) pair JUST crumbled to pieces a few weeks ago so I was extra hype to cop these.  

Last edited:

View media item 1281862

Bro where the hoodie from THO?

yeezy foams in one of ur top sneakers of this yr????

To each his own i rock mine a lot.

I like the fact he likes something that someone else doesn't like. That much to much like based of hype.

I applaud this man

haven't worn my Yeezy foams yet. i totally forgot i had them 

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom