Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

It's kills me that grown men can't decipher actual pink from infrared. Dudes legit claiming these are Barbie pink need to get their eyes checked for real :smh:.

I like my foams for when i travel.

But these questions are going to get worse and worse.

The legend blue thread prepare your self.

It will be gold. Lmao it's already getting bad there

Last edited:
Unless Jordan Brand produced a smaller quantity, I don't think so. The Jordan 6 Infrared's history is much more in depth (he won his first championship in them) plus they are a black/red colorway as oppose to the Jordan 11 "Legend Blue", which are an all-star game sneaker he wore and are majority white with blue soles.

Quit lying to yourself all xi trump anything especially round the holidays

Lets not let emotions or personal nostalgia cloud your thoughts

Its gonna look like that one scene on saving private ryan when the legend blue release

It's kills me that grown men can't decipher actual pink from infrared. Dudes legit claiming these are Barbie pink need to get their eyes checked for real
mean.gif
I have the AM90 Infras and they are identical in color. I thought @FutureDHughes took the best pictures of em. I think the white infra's give that Barbie pink appearance, its not a good contrast IMO.

Quit lying to yourself all xi trump anything especially round the holidays

Lets not let emotions or personal nostalgia cloud your thoughts

Its gonna look like that one scene on saving private ryan when the legend blue release
And those that struck out on this release are going to try for the XIs right?

It won't be as insane as the concords. This will be my first year trying to get a pair online.

Congrats fam! Glad some members orders are going through from the wish list method I put out yesterday morning. Again it was nothing new. Just happened to notice it was working and without question, share that info and let the NT fam eat lol. For members that did the wish list method yesterday, please check in and update us if you got shipping info. Would like to see the amount of successful orders :nthat:

Mine has not shipped yet. Shows "Submitted" :/

but thanks for the heads up yesterday

i can just imagine you setting up your shoes in all these little poses and people wallking by looking at you..

rolling on the ground just to get a cool shot of your shoes of all things. 
laugh.gif

cool pictures but man some of these shots are OD..

just put them on.

You're sadly mistaken if you truly believe that
We'll see. Around me, I thought the concords were worse than the breds, space jam releases.

i can just imagine you setting up your shoes in all these little poses and people wallking by looking at you..

rolling on the ground just to get a cool shot of your shoes of all things. 
laugh.gif

cool pictures but man some of these shots are OD..

just put them on.
Agreed, although they are pretty cool pics.

Back
Top Bottom