Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Quick question:

2014 Black Infrared 6's

vs

2014 White Infrared 6's

Use the same exact "infrared" color on them?

Thanks

Quick question:

2014 Black Infrared 6's

vs

2014 White Infrared 6's

Use the same exact "infrared" color on them?

Thanks
The black says Infrared-23, but I doubt it is because the black and white are the same shade compared to the Infrared-23 6's.

While many say the Infrared looks pink. The Infrared-23 6's don't look like a big pink shoe.

The small fam

WRONG
wrong
2 diff names, 2 diff colors
if same, why add the "23" to name ??
Good question to ask JB but all the pics with both shoes show that it's the same shade I don't get why this is till being questioned tho

JackelGod the color of infrared on the infrared 23 VIs is gonna look a little different because it's on a leather compared to a paint on the midsoles of the white and black infrared VIs

Good question to ask JB but all the pics with both shoes show that it's the same shade I don't get why this is till being questioned tho

JackelGod the color of infrared on the infrared 23 VIs is gonna look a little different because it's on a leather compared to a paint on the midsoles of the white and black infrared VIs
True, I didn't think of the shade coming out different depending on material. I assumed it should match seeing that when you go to match with clothing based on color it usually matches. Baby blue, fire red, navy, etc. So right now I have no idea what the difference in shade is for Infrared and Infrared-23. There's also a deep Infrared. As long as it's Infrared, other infrareds will match smoothly.

Can't warm up to the infrared. Returning a size 11 to finishline in longview, tx tonite if anyone is in the area and needs that size.

Haven't been in the thread in a bit.

Yesterday night while I was just chilling I decided to take another look at my pair and man JB did their thing.

IDC what ANYONE else says. I love this release. The color and everything.

I'll happily rock my pair. #NTPizzaParty.

Yea these are pretty sweet. Shoes will go with almost anything.

I'm waiting a lil longer to rock mine though. Too many folks in Brooklyn wear their joints the same and next day like there was a convention for said released pair. You'be be downtown next to folks rocking em and some girl you know would see you and be like, awww you're out with the family, so cute with the matching shoes. Haha

I don't see why any of you should be complaining just pick up Angelus infrared and fix it yourself

infrared on left infrared 23 on right

The 3m on this makes the shoe

2dgq1w1.jpg
Yes, please post a guide. If I tried this I would have thick chunks of paint sticking up.

Hey Fam,

Looking for some advice or tips on how to remove this odd ink blob from the side of my Infrareds. Tried rubbing some off with a cleaning eraser but it proved to be a waste of time. I believe the ink to be the same as the number stamp on the inside of the box (identical shade of blue). Any one else face this kind of problem? I'm really lucky and happy it didn't land on the infrared color. :x
I know rubbing alcohol gets off permanent marker. Maybe it will work for this?

Nail polish remover made be another potential option

Can't warm up to the infrared. Returning a size 11 to finishline in longview, tx tonite if anyone is in the area and needs that size.
Will be down in tyler again in a few weeks, hoping I'll easily be able to pick up a pair of the xi's then. I would've took that size 11 if I was down there now, instead I'll be packing my pair.
Is it still fairly easy to get gr retros down in east texas?

Last edited:
Got my ShoePalace order in.  Shoes look great, only some excess glue, but who's pair doesn't.  Came bundled with the Jordan VI Infrared 23 socks and a sticker.  Above all, can't believe I got these for $184 shipped with the promo code.  NT came thru in the clutch

Very Satisfied ShoePalace customer 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom