Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Yep they did, everything sat on shelves back in the 90's for months and months, some for years. The Xl's were no different, I saw pairs sitting even after the Xll's came out and I love people saying "they changed the game" they changed nothing, it was just the next Jordan model, that was always more expensive the most of the other kicks, which btw were almost all great too. Dudes talking about the Xl's like they are some kind of a alien shoe or something, introduced the carbon fiber plates and stuff, funny, I remember picking up a pair in the store and looking at the outsole, my first thought was - What, did JB bought the Graphlite tech from Reebok, or they started finally putting their own version there. The only new thing was the patent leather, which was ether loved or very hated, even back than, for me personally and for most of my friends, they looked like a pair of marching band shoes, the Black and White pair that is, what people call the Concords now, no one called them that till 2000. That being said, I do like the Black and Red colorway and cant wait for the lows next year. 

Yea, they "sat on shelves" but so did everything else. The XI's sold well. People say that the XI's "sat", implying that they didn't sell well originally. They did sell well originally. But NO shoe sold out instantly back then.

Not sure if you're this dumb or just trolling...

I'll ask it again - What shoes instantly sold out in the 90's?

The point is that no shoes instantly sold out like they do these days. ALL shoes "sat" to one degree or another. The XI's didn't "sit" any more than other shoes.

Yep they did, everything sat on shelves back in the 90's for months and months, some for years. The Xl's were no different, I saw pairs sitting even after the Xll's came out and I love people saying "they changed the game" they changed nothing, it was just the next Jordan model, that was always more expensive the most of the other kicks, which btw were almost all great too. Dudes talking about the Xl's like they are some kind of a alien shoe or something, introduced the carbon fiber plates and stuff, funny, I remember picking up a pair in the store and looking at the outsole, my first thought was - What, did JB bought the Graphlite tech from Reebok, or they started finally putting their own version there. The only new thing was the patent leather, which was ether loved or very hated, even back than, for me personally and for most of my friends, they looked like a pair of marching band shoes, the Black and White pair that is, what people call the Concords now, no one called them that till 2000. That being said, I do like the Black and Red colorway and cant wait for the lows next year. 

Where was this? Because back in '95 when the concords dropped for the first time...they were gone the very next day...I went looking for them at 4-5 different malls with my mom.
However, I do remember people dissing the 11s in the beginning because of the patent leather.....
After that Jordan commercial for the 11s when he dunked on that 100ft court and after seeing Kriss Kross in the "tonight's the night" video...i realized how fire they looked on foot and i wasn't the only one.

French Blue 13s sold out quickly
White/Black 13s sold out quickly
Obsidian 12s sold out quickly too
So did every single 11 in the 90s
I'm from Jersey I don't know how it was any where else?
Of course there were no lines and madness like today; however they were gone by the end of the day.

Last edited:
Where was this? Because back in '95 when the concords dropped for the first time...they were gone the very next day...I went looking for them at 4-5 different malls with my mom.
However, I do remember people dissing the 11s in the beginning because of the patent leather.....
After that Jordan commercial for the 11s when he dunked on that 100ft court and after seeing Kriss Kross in the "tonight's the night" video...i realized how fire they looked on foot and i wasn't the only one.

French Blue 13s sold out quickly
White/Black 13s sold out quickly
Obsidian 12s sold out quickly too
So did every single 11 in the 90s
I'm from Jersey I don't know how it was any where else?
Of course there were no lines and madness like today; however they were gone by the end of the day.
All I know is I had the OG blue flint 13s and the og white/black 12s and I remember going in and trying them on and wearing them both out the store. Don't remember anything bout any release days tho.

Last edited:
i need help. i just ordered from this guy ==> http://www.kixify.com/product/jordan-retro-6-black-infrared-ds-bred-gym-red

has anyone ordered from this guy? i placed my order the 15th. havent gotten a tracking number. messaged this guy multiple times via kixify and his email and he hasnt answered back. the payment went through and the funds have been deducted from my card. did i just get scammed? sorry im not well diversed in scamming

i need help. i just ordered from this guy ==> http://www.kixify.com/product/jordan-retro-6-black-infrared-ds-bred-gym-red
has anyone ordered from this guy? i placed my order the 15th. havent gotten a tracking number. messaged this guy multiple times via kixify and his email and he hasnt answered back. the payment went through and the funds have been deducted from my card. did i just get scammed? sorry im not well diversed in scamming
Damn should have came here with those questions before you sent your money.

Damn should have came here with those questions before you sent your money.

Or he can contact the team that runs that site and file a charge back or claim in the mean time.

All I know is I had the OG blue flint 13s and the og white/black 12s and I remember going in and trying them on and wearing them both out the store. Don't remember anything bout any release days tho.

All of us here are going by what happened on release day...and by the time I was 11...I knew release days...I looked at the yellow pages or called 411 to get the number to the local sneaker store.
Back then we all were able to try them on and walk out that does not mean it didn't sell out the same day.

Bro, call your card company immediately and explain to them what happened and they will give you the procedure for filing a claim and getting your money.

Not all sellers in kixify are scammers but there's lots of them on that site.I got some good deals for some of my shoes but was scammed for the bred 1's but got my money back after filing a claim with PayPal. Customer service sucks too-very slow replies. Buy with caution in that site.

Last edited:
Not all sellers in kixify are scammers but there's lots of them on that site.I got some good deals for some of my shoes but was scammed for the bred 1's but got my money back after filing a claim with PayPal. Customer service sucks too-very slow replies. Buy with caution in that site.
Good stuff. Repped.

Back
Top Bottom