Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I wouldn't go outta my way to paint a different shade of pink on my shoes. No one would tell a difference but me. But to each their own. Seems like a pain to do. Maybe I'm lazy lol

Still need a pair of these bad boys..  What are the chances I can land a 7y for close to retail?..  

Last edited:
So I ordered a pair from shoepalace and got the shipping confirm email from them. It was supposedly delivered by ups 12/5 and left at my front door. Never seen this box. I also never got either a shipping or a delivery confirmation email from ups. Who should I be taking to get my package/refund? This is the first time this has ever happened to me

So I ordered a pair from shoepalace and got the shipping confirm email from them. It was supposedly delivered by ups 12/5 and left at my front door. Never seen this box. I also never got either a shipping or a delivery confirmation email from ups. Who should I be taking to get my package/refund? This is the first time this has ever happened to me
The sender

Yeah, we should definitely be lowering our expectations while paying $200 for shoes that used to have much better quality control... no thanks. At least they're finally making things right by giving us the quality we deserved all along with the remastered line.
Instead of voicing our concerns about the low standards of such a highly priced sneaker on here, why don't we get a collection of pictures showing the worst flaws of this release and write a formal letter to nike/JB?

If the letter/ermail is sent by a mod or higly regarded member JB should take notice. If not then we all have to realize they don't give a flying F$*@£

Better still we could all send the same letter/email and barrage them with our disgust!

Just a thought

Got mine on release day and finally tried them on last night I'm a 8.5 and I got a 8 for me they fit tts in my opinion

just needed to say the last 4 words of your response. we're here to help each other out. thanks for your time, though

so reposting the same things posted 100 times over without reading threads is helping... first time on a forum bruh?

They run tts....not big. If you think they run big you dont know your shoe size. And if you got nothing to contribute but to clown someone why dont u just keep it moving?

why is my dude spreading bad info on the fit of these shoes tho...

They could very well fit him true to size and he could be adamant that they fit that way.

Personally, 6s have always been a half size big for me and most people on here. I go down to a 9 instead of a 9.5 and I'm just fine.

i think any repainting can make these look like the 2010s, and the 2010 infras were basically off from the 2000s, like varsity was mixed into the infrareds. the 2000 had a hidden deep infrared impact and thats the shade i liked besides the ogs which I wanted to compare to in person.

View media item 1319491

View media item 1319486
on another note imagine a restock today or Christmas or new years by most sites?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom