Black Laser 1's and the Red 1's Retail online sale @ bnyconline.com.

just recieved my red 1's in the mail.they are absolutely gorgeous and i love them iwill try to post pics asap.

$%!+ I SHOULD HAVE COPPED THOSE LASERS WHEN THEY WERE ON BNY

{

I NEED THESE!!

very nice pics buttery
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EdgarVega4

just checked if they had shipped them out and guess what i received in my email..."YOUR ODER HAS BEEN CANCELED"mif i never requested that and they do not answer the phone
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
any one got there transaction through?

Edgar, you ordered from BNY?

wow i though these shoes where both limited at first

but there far from limited

also who cares i happy there less limited wish the white/red and white/blue/black 23's will hav ethe same number of pairs for sale

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Damn you guys move quick, site is practically cleared out lol.

Word. they don't even have my size anymore lol

Oh well, just 18 more days to go.

Originally Posted by Hennyluver

Thanks for the info. Ordered a pair of each for approx. $217 shipped.

Update on my purchase from bnyconline.com. So I got a shipping confirmation yesterday, received it today (live in N.Y., fast shipment obviously). I realizedthe box was too small to hold 2 pairs of kicks. I opened the box and find just the Gucci pair, NO LASERS. Inside the box is an invoice with my purchase and ahuge X handwritten through the Laser 1's stating my 9.5 was not in stock and I'd be refunded. So now I gotta chase these cause I refuse to pay anythingover retail for them. Just to make sure, will these be available at midnight friday night at Jordan Flight Club and nike.com or will sites like Eastbay stockthese too?

Thanks for the info. Ordered a pair of each for approx. $217 shipped.

Update on my purchase from bnyconline.com. So I got a shipping confirmation yesterday, received it today (live in N.Y., fast shipment obviously). I realized the box was too small to hold 2 pairs of kicks. I opened the box and find just the Gucci pair, NO LASERS. Inside the box is an invoice with my purchase and a huge X handwritten through the Laser 1's stating my 9.5 was not in stock and I'd be refunded. So now I gotta chase these cause I refuse to pay anything over retail for them. Just to make sure, will these be available at midnight friday night at Jordan Flight Club and nike.com or will sites like Eastbay stock these too?

http://www.sidelineapparel.com/airdiffuse1.htmlhttp://www.sidelineapparel.com/airdiffuse1.html they got your sz.

saw the red ones in person today, have to say that they are one of the worst shoes (Jordans or not) I've ever seen. colorway is ugly and the materialsucks.

Are these going to be readily available? I want a pair, but I have errands and stuff I need to run on Saturday.

These joints will be everywhere, the Black isn't bad. Nice leather and nubuck lasered to box was done nice but easy pass since we have the DB 1's andthe XX3 QS packs later this month.

to each their own, but i need the lasers. These and the Purp Foams, and i'm shutting it down for a while. My son needs pampers.

Back
Top Bottom