BLACK MAN SHOT WHILE JOGGING IN GEORGIA

Who said that? You sure you're not misquoting? Find it, quote it, report it.
I did, it got removed form the TAN and KHUFU KHUFU got banned from the thread. I can’t find it now cuz it’s deleted. If you have access to deleted posts please take a few minutes and look it up

Would any of those astute NT'ers who claim that Black people can be racists, wanna have this discussion right now? Let's discuss why these two *ahem*, DEVILS for the lack of a better term, that killed this Black man, PROVES that Black people are incapable of being dyed in the skin RACISTS?
Like nawghtyhare nawghtyhare said the terms racism and prejudice are oftentimes used interchangeably. While black people are incapable of being racist they can be prejudiced.

Calm down.

I am saying funny timing that he got his last post un RIGHT before he got banned.

That was ALL I was saying
Disclaimer: whatever your answer is to this, I'll take it.

But I'm just going to ask you: you weren't saying it was some conspiracy by the mods to let him/her get a last post in or that the account was like a burner account by the mods or some other conspiracy foolishness? You were legit just saying that it was a funny coincidence that they got that last big post in and then got the ban hammer?

Like I said, if that's what you're saying, that it was just a funny coincidence, I'll accept that. But I definitely took it as like some kind of conspiracy, so if I was wrong in that assumption, I'll accept that, out of respect for feeling like I can be straight up with you and you'll be straight up with me, no disrespect.

....and here weeeeeeee GO! :lol:

Watch how the thread about how a Black man being killed by white racists, then turning to some guy coming on and showing how racism is perceived through the eyes of a White racist, come right down to how KHUFU is a racist as well!

Fits right into the narrative, Black people cause racism for being TOO Black, and that makes them racists!

Jesus effing Christ...

Don't tag me next time there's a problem, then. If it's a huge conspiracy or funny timing, run with that.

I've been looking at buddy's posts for a solid half hour after I just got off work and decided we don't need that. The response is 'Oh, gee, funny timing'?

Good lort.
i can put myself in ur shoes
and get ur frustration because i kow
u and other mods have an actual life
and not here 24/7
BUT
for a moment could u put urself in DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican shoes
not knowing what u
or any other mod was doing
and be frustrated with how long that carried on
when other things
have been nipped in a bud with a faster response
that was not even as gregarious as that guys post

And the topic of using the term person of color brought up an interesting point, what exactly do you call people without insulting them? I know black people who don’t like being called African and Africans who don’t like being called black. Is there any “safe” terminology someone could use without potentially insulting someone?

Disclaimer: whatever your answer is to this, I'll take it.

But I'm just going to ask you: you weren't saying it was some conspiracy by the mods to let him/her get a last post in or that the account was like a burner account by the mods or some other conspiracy foolishness? You were legit just saying that it was a funny coincidence that they got that last big post in and then got the ban hammer?

Like I said, if that's what you're saying, that it was just a funny coincidence, I'll accept that. But I definitely took it as like some kind of conspiracy, so if I was wrong in that assumption, I'll accept that, out of respect for you.

I was simply saying that it was WILD that RIGHT as he posted his final post, he was banned.

Amazing timing.

I wasn't thinking about anything else but his timing of being banned.

....and here weeeeeeee GO! :lol:

Watch how the thread about how a Black man being killed by white racists, then turning to some guy coming on and showing how racism is perceived through the eyes of a White racist, come right down to how KHUFU is a racist as well!

Fits right into the narrative, Black people cause racism for being TOO Black, and that makes them racists!
You’re prejudiced according to your own standards.

i can put myself in ur shoes
and get ur frustration because i kow
u and other mods have an actual life
and not here 24/7
BUT
for a moment could u put urself in DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican shoes
not knowing what u
or any other mod was doing
and be frustrated with how long that carried on
when other things
have been nipped in a bud with a faster response
that was not even as gregarious as that guys post
Totally. And thank you for seeing both sides. 🤙

Still no arrests??? :emoji_eyes::emoji_eyes::emoji_eyes:

Bonus: "Defenders of the men are pointing to a shoplifting conviction in Arbery's past."

Note: This alleged event occured when Arbery was in high school. Not that it matters...because...institutinalized racism.

Equal justice under law?

Not so much.

And the topic of using the term person of color brought up an interesting point, what exactly do you call people without insulting them? I know black people who don’t like being called African and Africans who don’t like being called black. Is there any “safe” terminology someone could use without potentially insulting someone?
i like that u take initiative to ask questions
and get understanding

i like that u take initiative to ask questions
and get understanding
Well that’s the process of growing up and bettering yourself as a person. Initially when people were beasting about ksteezy ksteezy saying POC I thought they were messing with him but once marikomorose marikomorose provided an explanation then I understood that it wasn’t jokes and realize how someone could potentially find it insulting that Elizabeth Warren would be a POC. It was like when that politician pretended he was raised in the hood when he was goody two shoes

You do realize that you are on a thread, where a Black man was killed for being Black, correct?
You are calling me prejudiced on this thread calling me, a Black man, prejudiced.

Think about that for a minute.
I saw your OG post. I am not a white racist. Nothing I can say or do will ever prove that to you though because you are prejudiced and will instantly rebuff it with a speech about whites being incapable of showing compassion or humanity. Just the other day you said I lost my humanity and cannot feel bad about fat shaming when you post pictures of fat bastard and tell me to roll over.
so how exactly are younot prejudiced? Think about that for a minute

Guccishades Guccishades
Now, I am pissed, really pissed. How in the hell can you NOT expect Black people to be not trusting of White people, when this has been happening NON STOP since 1619?

RIP to this young man. Disgusting but not surprising. Waiting to bring this in front of a grand jury is a scam and we all know it. I hate when former law enforcement and current law enforcement get rights every day people don't. DAs aren't waiting to in panel a grand jury to see if they will charge regular people with a crime. DAs could've charged them with a crime right away. We all know how this will end.

Still no arrests??? :emoji_eyes::emoji_eyes::emoji_eyes:

Bonus: "Defenders of the men are pointing to a shoplifting conviction in Arbery's past."

Note: This alleged event occured when Arbery was in high school. Not that it matters...because...institutinalized racism.

Equal justice under law?

Not so much.

that's the racist m.o. you know how these devils do. when nothing else sticks to their plan of lying and deceiving the public like they usually do, they go to further extremes by further denigrating the actual victim. **** is straight out the kkkop school playbook. make it appear like they deserved that barbaric treatment all along because someone got a speeding ticket 30 years ago. it was only a matter of time, that man was a ticking time bomb, etc

Back
Top Bottom