BLACK MAN SHOT WHILE JOGGING IN GEORGIA

I don’t want to get invested in this case because I’m 99% sure it’s not going to end the way it should.

that's the racist m.o. you know how these devils do. when nothing else sticks to their plan of lying and deceiving the public like they usually do, they go to further extremes by further denigrating the actual victim. **** is straight out the kkkop school playbook. make it appear like they deserved that barbaric treatment all along because someone got a speeding ticket 30 years ago. it was only a matter of time, that man was a ticking time bomb, etc

Facts.

Next up, Benjamin Crump / NAACP. You already know how this is going.

Be more gentle? Saying all White people should die is an extreme. I’m not telling him how to feel but a genocide is not the answer come on.
DID THAT TRAIN OF THOUGHT STOP THOSE SLAVE SHIPS?! HOW ABOUT DRED SCOTT? YOU REALLY WANNA GO THERE?!

Rac
Jesus effing Christ...

Don't tag me next time there's a problem, then. If it's a huge conspiracy or funny timing, run with that.

I've been looking at buddy's posts for a solid half hour after I just got off work and decided we don't need that. The response is 'Oh, gee, funny timing'?

Good lort.
It took you guys a long time to ban him it seems. Let someone say something about white or Asian people on this site and it seems like the person is banned in seconds, but it seems like people can go on anti-black rants for multiple pages with little consequence. As a black man it’s offensive and unacceptable that I had to read all of that racist posters comments after watching a black man get lynched. This is truly unacceptable and NT needs to do way better. Methodical Management Methodical Management

Be more gentle? Saying all White people should die is an extreme. I’m not telling him how to feel but a genocide is not the answer come on.
You are telling him he should be less aggressive in his approach, SO YES you are demanding yhat he is more gentle in (another) thread about a black man getting his brains blown out by some racist white boys.

Understand time and place.

This ain't the time nor place to be questioning why he is as upset as he is.

But again, this is a pure display of privilege but you don't seem to be able to see that.

Sit this one out. You won't win.

As much as I personally dislike KHUFU KHUFU his post got deleted in a goddamn millisecond meanwhile the rare air cat had his posts up and are still up all day, that’s Wylin. And I don’t mind his baseless insults. If him calling me a white racist allows him to cope better with this unfortunate situation so be it

You are telling him he should be less aggressive in his approach, SO YES you are demanding yhat he is more gentle in (another) thread about a black man getting his brains blown out by some racist white boys.

Understand time and place.

This ain't the time nor place to be questioning why he is as upset as he is.

But again, this is a pure display of privilege but you don't seem to be able to see that.

Sit this one out. You won't win.
It’s not about winning this ain’t no competition. But like i said I’ll bounce from the thread cuz I agree it ain’t the time or place I do agree 👍🏻

As much as I personally dislike KHUFU KHUFU his post got deleted in a goddamn millisecond meanwhile the rare air cat had his posts up and are still up all day, that’s Wylin. And I don’t mind his baseless insults. If him calling me a white racist allows him to cope better with this unfortunate situation so be it
I was going to say something, but I respect Meth, not going to do it. Nope.

alchemist iq alchemist iq

Or You could just give us your thoughts on how you think it pertains to this situation since you keep asking about it...Spark up the convo

I think it shows the problematic nature of citizen arrest laws generally. They should be repealed. Period.

And, in this situation, that law might unfortunately provide cover for the individuals that killed Ahmaud.

I think it shows the problematic nature of citizen arrest laws generally. They should be repealed. Period.

And, in this situation, that law might unfortunately provide cover for the individuals that killed Ahmaud.
Ok. What’s your point? You’re happy they’re gonna walk?

You do realize that you are on a thread, where a Black man was killed for being Black, correct?
You are calling me prejudiced on this thread calling me, a Black man, prejudiced.

Think about that for a minute.
What would be an appropriate setting for someone to suggest your prejudice to you? What setting would leave you comfortable enough to cause you to consider that suggestion?

First of all I want to say this is messed up and I hope justice is served for this man and his family.

With that being said... going back to the other thread about race that was made not too long ago... this thread pretty much proves that there is indeed a problem here.

Nike Air was definitely out of line. With that being said... so are other people in this thread. Not all white people are the enemy or racist for that matter, so to treat them as such, or to imply that non whites can't be racist in America is just wrong. Such thinking actually does far more harm than good.

What this country need more than anything is police reform and to really try and tackle corruption in our government. We haven't had real progression since the civil rights movement, and the reason why is because back then people knew the only chance we had at more freedom was by banding together... regardless of race, and boycotting these establishment that is oppressing us. At the end if the day money talks in America.

We really do need more celebrities to back movements like this or even ne the head of it because that's the only way to get the attention of the masses it seems. We really do need to have another million man march...

Also KHUFU is definitely a racist that gets away with spewing nonsense everywhere. Also, if anyone was wondering, yes I am black, yes I have been assaulted by police for no good reason in the past, and no, I am not offended by the term "person of color", and no I would never move anywhere "down south".

Yea all these stand your ground type /take the law into your own hands **** seem to cause more problems than anything...But we know these laws were designed to benefit a specific set of ppl in this country

Yea all these stand your ground type /take the law into your own hands **** seem to cause more problems than anything...But we know these laws were designed to benefit a specific set of ppl in this country
no it only seems like its a problem
when black folks wanna stand THEIR ground

Back
Top Bottom