BLACK MAN SHOT WHILE JOGGING IN GEORGIA

You just don't get it. Sometimes you have to accept being inconvenienced by other idiots.
ooooh ok
accept being inconvenienced by not properly funding our schools
our communities
and not provided the same opportunities and rights
i got it
thanks for clarifying

I disagree stunt man Mike. You all truly believe I'd switch my opinion if the colors were reversed? I wouldn't. Better stop and clear your name.. Don't go grabbing a shotgun from a black dude. You're gonna get shot.

Well. good conversations you guys lol. Wish you no harm, enjoy your day.

A Black man was killed by white racists, and somehow the Black man who was killed? Is at fault.

Then he signs off, then not wishing anyone any harm.

But we can't ask him what race he may actually be.

Right.
nvm see he's been banned

You just don't get it. Sometimes you have to accept being inconvenienced by other idiots. Whether white black purple. Especially if they suspect you of a crime. Most normal ppl stop and sort things out. Clear their name. You don't just "ATTACK!!"

Ever driven before? Do you wait for the old lady, or do you just ram the back of her car for holding you up? I know your times valuable - you are the mvp after all. So ram her car. Plus she's white so you should reaally hit that gas pedal. How dare she inconvenience you on your day.

"Justify your existence" -lol wtf- to their whiteness and their supreme authority? This guy. Black good, white bad huh?

Naw, I'd rather run up and grab this guys shotgun than to be falsely accused of a crime and inconvenienced for 10-20 minutes.. An hour - Better than losing your life. Solid decision making right there.
Wow so much to unpack in just the first paragraph.
Getting chased by white dudes in trucks with guns isn't being "inconvenienced". His life is in danger. Second, who gives a flying **** what they "suspect". They're not cops. They're civilians that "think he committed a crime". They couldn't even say he was actively committing one. Most normal people stop and sort things out with COPS or SECURITY or STAFF or anyone that might have some authority. Not some random dudes outside in the neighborhood. You're telling me that if some random dude walked up to you and said "Hey I think you broke into someone else's house." You would stop and answer all of his questions just so that he or she knows you didn't? What small town are you from? Lastly, you could argue they had guns and the safest move was to not reach for it, however they CHASED HIM. THEY"RE IN TRUCKS. Clearly running away wasn't enough so all you have left is self defense.

Edit: Damn just wasted energy typing all this for dude to get banned right when I post. :lol:

Screenshot_20200506-160531.png

michael.jpg

I mean saying an entire race of people need to catch covid and die is wrong, 2 wrongs don’t make a right if we’re keeping it a buck.

Funny timing..........
Jesus effing Christ...

Don't tag me next time there's a problem, then. If it's a huge conspiracy or funny timing, run with that.

I've been looking at buddy's posts for a solid half hour after I just got off work and decided we don't need that. The response is 'Oh, gee, funny timing'?

Good lort.

*edit* I was wrong. No worries.

Would any of those astute NT'ers who claim that Black people can be racists, wanna have this discussion right now? Let's discuss why these two *ahem*, DEVILS for the lack of a better term, that killed this Black man, PROVES that Black people are incapable of being dyed in the skin RACISTS?

Jesus effing Christ...

Don't tag me next time there's a problem, then. If it's a huge conspiracy or funny timing, run with that.

I've been looking at buddy's posts for a solid half hour after I just got off work and decided we don't need that. The response is 'Oh, gee, funny timing'?

Good lort.
Calm down.

I am saying funny timing that he got his last post un RIGHT before he got banned.

That was ALL I was saying

I mean saying an entire race of people need to catch covid and die is wrong, 2 wrongs don’t make a right if we’re keeping it a buck.
Who said that? You sure you're not misquoting? Find it, quote it, report it.

Back
Top Bottom