BLACK MAN SHOT WHILE JOGGING IN GEORGIA

White people didn't exist prior to 1681.

Prior to this date there was English, French, Italian, Spanish, people etc..

"The Virginians legislated a new class of people into existence: the whites. They gave the whites certain rights, and took other rights from blacks. White, as a language of race, appears in Virginia around the 1680s, and seems to first appear in Virginia law in 1691. And thus whiteness, and to a degree as well blackness, was born in the mind of America."

You know I know, but he isn't gonna read it.
It's because it places the blame on the people he wants to impress the most, by calling someone Black a racist.

You and everyone else does that perpetuates it. I'm not saying that people don't make it a "thing"... in fact, that's exactly what I am trying to say... that certain people have made it into a thing and "we" have accepted it.

I do give Bron props for speaking out on these issues... though I believe he could be doing more than just posting about it on SM. We need more Kapernicks that are willing to actually put something on the line.

EYE am not giving it power.

It has well over 400 years worth of power accumulated. But YOU can pretend it is this imaginary Boogey Man that we can act like isn't there.

Again, good luck in life moving around with this approach.
You gotta hit him with the hammer of truth.

You and everyone else does that perpetuates it. I'm not saying that people don't make it a "thing"... in fact, that's exactly what I am trying to say... that certain people have made it into a thing and "we" have accepted it.
I see that you are afraid to quote me, discuss with me. You are afraid. Good.

There is an article that my man P Present posted. Read it, then get back at me, then try calling me a racist again. You MIGHT gain some insight.

Last edited:
It literally happens all the time and is accepted.

One of the people on here who constantly does this is actually championed by people for it.

I've raised this exact concern with the highest levels of NT Management. Too many racial slurs are accepted on this sneaker board. As an African American nothing hurts worse than be called "Karen" or a "Straight White Male". I can only imagine how those phrases cut my white brothers and sisters. jrose5 jrose5 is preparing an internal memorandum for NT's staff to address this issue.

So why not address the "certain people" for once?

It's not like we don't know who they are.

Bonus: No, they aren't all white, if that matters.

3000.jpeg

Out here blaming the smoke for the fire. SMH.

There's a crap ton of succesful professionals who shoplifted in high school, some are lawyers. They need to stop this.

You could also be like me who shoplifted occasionally from age 5-18 but never got caught so I'm seemingly an "angel" because it's not on my record.

This dude could have been busted the only time he stole something or been accused and convicted without ever have actually stolen anything.

Point being it's pathetic that THAT'S what they're latching on to as justification for a murder. But unsurprising.

They do this with every black victim. I'm sure they'll dig up a picture of him on social media "frowning" or smoking weed to further the narrative that he deserved it.

Has Jordan spoken out on this?

JRepp23 JRepp23 KHUFU KHUFU

No. I would assume he will not either. Its easy to hit the send button at home to keep your image though. I guarantee Lebron was advised to do such. Do I have proof of that? No. You obviously can not keep me off your mind so I will say this.
The young man that was killed for simply jogging is an absolute tragedy. I truly feel for his soul and his family. The laws that exist in that state are obviously in need of a readjustment. I feel like for the most part after reading this thread for the last hour plus that his life is secondary to you, kuoffu, Naughty, and maybe a few others. The young mans fate you have used for a platform of continuous venom that seems to entertain you. That is unfortunate. To want to contact me shows you simply want problems so you can @ your buddies to come in here in a barrage. All the while you throw your hands in the air claiming victim.
Now comes the part where you attempt to completely dissect my quote by asking continuous questions in an attempt to make me say something wrong so you can @ meth all while calling others dry snitches. Hmm.
I genuinely hope his spirit and family get the closure they deserve.

"The Virginians legislated a new class of people into existence: the whites. They gave the whites certain rights, and took other rights from blacks. White, as a language of race, appears in Virginia around the 1680s, and seems to first appear in Virginia law in 1691. And thus whiteness, and to a degree as well blackness, was born in the mind of America."

Good looks on the link.

Never knew the Irish we’re taken as slaves initially... My pops is from Montserrat (Full Black) and his ‘given surname’ is Lynch (Irish) Need to do some homework on the origins of that...

First time hearing about this case here in the UK.

The type of **** these mother ****ers pull is unbelievable :smh:

I'm just saying that "race" is a made up term created to separate people and you are giving it the power to do exactly that.

It being a construct or made up term doesn't mean it doesn't have very real consequences and very real effects on peoples lives to no choice of their own whether they give power to that word or not. Taking power away from the word is not how you change that

after reading this thread for the last hour plus that his life is secondary to you, kuoffu, Naughty, and maybe a few others. The young mans fate you have used for a platform of continuous venom that seems to entertain you.
what venom have we spewed???
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom