BLACK MAN SHOT WHILE JOGGING IN GEORGIA

To be clear, I’m not saying this in Jordan’s defense, but judging people based on whether or not they reposted something from social media is weird. You could repost all that stuff and be doing absolutely nothing in real life to help anyone, but ppl think you’re woke. At the same time, I’m sure there’s a lot of people who contribute to various causes but never post about it.

This sounds like the Zimmerman case but even more egregious. How the hell does stand your ground work when you chase someone in your vehicle, with a posse?

Good looks on the link.

Never knew the Irish we’re taken as slaves initially... My pops is from Montserrat (Full Black) and his ‘given surname’ is Lynch (Irish) Need to do some homework on the origins of that...

First time hearing about this case here in the UK.

The type of **** these mother ****ers pull is unbelievable :smh:

Fact check.

Irish were never enslaved.

"Initially the bond terms of convict, Scotch-Irish, and African labor was a set period of time, at the end of which they received bond money and their freedom in this new land. In fact, not that many bondsmen and women lived to be free, but some did, and established themselves as a mixed-race, free peasantry of the new world. If you’ve ever wondered where the free blacks of so many stories of early America came from, a large number were the families of freed African bond laborers."

Irish couldn't actually be slaves because they had "white" skin.

The lie wouldn't work.

Indentured servants? Sure. Poor and discriminated against? Absolutely!

Owned by other people? Nope.

"In 1619 the first black Africans came to Virginia. With no slave laws in place, they were initially treated as indentured servants, and given the same opportunities for freedom dues as whites. However, slave laws were soon passed – in Massachusetts in 1641 and Virginia in 1661 –and any small freedoms that might have existed for blacks were taken away.

As demands for labor grew, so did the cost of indentured servants. Many landowners also felt threatened by newly freed servants demand for land. The colonial elite realized the problems of indentured servitude. Landowners turned to African slaves as a more profitable and ever-renewable source of labor and the shift from indentured servants to racial slavery had begun."

Last edited:
To be clear, I’m not saying this in Jordan’s defense, but judging people based on whether or not they reposted something from social media is weird. You could repost all that stuff and be doing absolutely nothing in real life to help anyone, but ppl think you’re woke. At the same time, I’m sure there’s a lot of people who contribute to various causes but never post about it.
I think people appreciate the fact that he's not quiet on the matter. Millions of people didn't know about it until he posted it. I get what you're saying though, making a post on social media is barely 'doing something', but he's not obligated to do anything which is why people appreciate it.
I honestly don't know what to say at this point. We just live in a very toxic country.

White people didn't exist prior to 1681.

Prior to this date there was English, French, Italian, Spanish, people etc..

"The Virginians legislated a new class of people into existence: the whites. They gave the whites certain rights, and took other rights from blacks. White, as a language of race, appears in Virginia around the 1680s, and seems to first appear in Virginia law in 1691. And thus whiteness, and to a degree as well blackness, was born in the mind of America."

This. Which is why when you read novels from those times, if they referenced characters who were black, they would reference them as Moors. They used your place of origin to define you.

No. I would assume he will not either. Its easy to hit the send button at home to keep your image though. I guarantee Lebron was advised to do such. Do I have proof of that? No. You obviously can not keep me off your mind so I will say this.
The young man that was killed for simply jogging is an absolute tragedy. I truly feel for his soul and his family. The laws that exist in that state are obviously in need of a readjustment. I feel like for the most part after reading this thread for the last hour plus that his life is secondary to you, kuoffu, Naughty, and maybe a few others. The young mans fate you have used for a platform of continuous venom that seems to entertain you. That is unfortunate. To want to contact me shows you simply want problems so you can @ your buddies to come in here in a barrage. All the while you throw your hands in the air claiming victim.
Now comes the part where you attempt to completely dissect my quote by asking continuous questions in an attempt to make me say something wrong so you can @ meth all while calling others dry snitches. Hmm.
I genuinely hope his spirit and family get the closure they deserve.
You know, a funny thing happened to me on the way to pick up my Black privilege....

these situations hurt, I cant bring myself to watch the video because im already near breaking down in tears. The part that hits me the most is that this could've been me before. I feel that about all these senseless murders of black life but this really hit even closer to home than normal. When I was younger a white person stopped me in my own neighborhood while I was jogging to see if I "should have been there" lied about us having a neighborhood watch and thats why they checked when I know damn well we didn't have one. Every now and then I think about how if that went slightly differently I could have lost my life. What if that piece of **** called the cops on me first and said it was some "black kid they never seen before jogging in their neighborhood" we know how cops would show up with that in mind...or what if like in this situation and others we've seen that self righteous cowards feltl the need to try to take it upon themselves about what I was doing in my own neighborhood. If it went even slightly different I could've lost my life in a similar situation. It makes me furious that if not for this video that piece of **** town wouldn't have done anything. Black people can't even do normal every day activities without white people automatically assuming we doing something wrong and we lose our lives over their pathetic baseless fears of us.

RIP Ahmaud Arbery, im heartbroken for his family. The cowards that murdered him deserve to rot and suffer.

And white people need to learn their mind their own got damn business

Last edited:
I think people appreciate the fact that he's not quiet on the matter. Millions of people didn't know about it until he posted it. I get what you're saying though, making a post on social media is barely 'doing something', but he's not obligated to do anything which is why people appreciate it.
I honestly don't know what to say at this point. We just live in a very toxic country.

That’s fair, and I completely get it. I think we just put so much weight these days in determining a person’s character based on social media platforms. Idk, this whole time in the world makes my head hurt. I would’ve never thought this is wear we’d be 10 years ago.

I guess if I’m in here I should make a comment on the topic of the thread.
This is disgusting. It’s obviously a hate crime and those two red necks need to be put to death. My heart goes out to his family. R.I.P :frown:

And **** all those cops in that city straight up lied to his mother about what happened

"Wanda Cooper, Arbery's mother, told CNN on Sunday that when police notified her of her son's death, she was told her son was involved in a burglary and that there was a confrontation between her son and the homeowner and a struggle over a gun."

this is nowhere near what occurred. **** cops

Back
Top Bottom