SteveSteve72 SteveSteve72 was viewing this very thread 52 mins ago
and aint do anything
and looking at all the staff
and how absent most are
over 75% havent even been on nt this month
dont yall think its time to make a few cuts and get more proactive folks
who hold the same values as u guys
i understand yall have lives

SteveSteve72 SteveSteve72 So what were you looking at?

Definitely, the system is rigged and it always has been. It needs to be destroyed and rebuild, which is easier said than done because they put hurdles at every stop, but that never stopped us before. The difference is people back then actually stood up for their rights where nowadays people just complain about it on the internet.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200506-171658_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200506-171658_Samsung Internet.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 195
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican
On another thread I mentioned the Vatican and their spoils. I see one of those dudes who'd wind up jumping off of one of those roofs, if they ever unveiled what's in there passing judgement. It's like they've never opened a book on Black history, a day in their lives.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican
On another thread I mentioned the Vatican and their spoils. I see one of those dudes who'd wind up jumping off of one of those roofs, if they ever unveiled what's in there. It's like they've never opened a book on Black history, a day in their lives.
id really love to know whats in there

Still no arrests??? :emoji_eyes::emoji_eyes::emoji_eyes:

Bonus: "Defenders of the men are pointing to a shoplifting conviction in Arbery's past."

Note: This alleged event occured when Arbery was in high school. Not that it matters...because...institutinalized racism.

Equal justice under law?

Not so much.

There's a crap ton of succesful professionals who shoplifted in high school, some are lawyers. They need to stop this.

Exactly.

If the TOPIC at hand is about BLACK MEN, why should THAT phrase EVER be introduced into the conversation?

So you don't see how it diminishes the actual group of people that is being hurt in THIS situation?
That's also what happens when you smoke too much weed while Black. You think that you are aware, woke, but you are actually walking around in a deep stupor.

Also there is no such thing as "race"... just ethnicity. "Black" is just a negative label that was created as a form of oppression. We are all one people, derived from Africa.

Back
Top Bottom