BLACK MAN SHOT WHILE JOGGING IN GEORGIA

Watched the video, I dont get it fully. Why did Arbery run towards the pickup and why didnt he just run run away? He ran to the right of the pickup and then they get into a scuffle, assuming the guy with the shotgun maybe pointed it at Arbery and then he tried to wrestle the gun away?

Is that what happened?
Get this victim blaming MAGA bs out of here. They’re arrested on murder charges for a reason.

Watched the video, I dont get it fully. Why did Arbery run towards the pickup and why didnt he just run run away? He ran to the right of the pickup and then they get into a scuffle, assuming the guy with the shotgun maybe pointed it at Arbery and then he tried to wrestle the gun away?

Is that what happened?
U don’t get it????
Or u don’t wanna get it
It’s not hard to understand

Like I said in my previous post its easy to say what he shoudve done. That being said, I mean, if 2 trucks are chasing me im not gonna keep running ON THE ROAD to get away from those trucks. Chase me on the grass or dirt or inbetween some trees.
Where you there that day?

There is a local attorney claiming to have done it for the good of the community, whatever that means. Hope he faces disciplinary action as well.
If the video doesn’t leaked there’s a higher probability this gets swept under the rug under the pandemic

Just what I've been seeing in news reports. "He thought he was involved in burglaries and demanded him to stop". That will hold no weight, citizens arrest or not. They didn't catch him in the act. If they did, they were no longer at the scene. And I'm not buying the jogging story, there's something behind that but it's not really important considering the outcome.

The tape leaking is the worst think that could've happened to the killers. The son will do at least 50 years, the dad will probably do 25, it just depends on if he shot at all.
Why aren’t you buying the jogging story?

Seems that white people are terrified of **** they don't know. Not really having created or established any culture of their own along with this country being built on unconstitutional acts to create a wall of "constitution" white people seem to be coming across as extremely threatened these days. As a white person I have never felt threatened by other cultures, though I will say that growing up with white versions of certain holidays made me aware that these holidays were lost in translation a long time ago because of "White Culture". I also have never felt the need to protest anything or really argue with anyone about their beliefs because I tend to stay quiet and watch. Which I guess brings me to my point of this post here because seeing these "Patriots" being all the stereotypical white people all over the place this last month with their guns and then seeing multiple vids of black people being harassed for the not social distancing or not wearing masks and now seeing this video and how long this took to gain traction.

Normally I just Listen/Learn to the best of my ability. I don't really know what to think anymore. America has completely broken my brain at this point. Theres are so many confusing and frustrating things going on right now.

I don't post much but I have had a couple drinks and this thread was frustrating to scroll through so I typed some ****.

Better yet, he should tell us a real life story of how he handled a similar situation, his life on the line.
Facts move had a gun pulled on me
Point blank
I’ve been stabbed up
Folks don’t know what they would do till it happens
Not every situation is the same
Not everyone’s thinking is the same
Folks who ain’t never been Im a fight
Talkin bout what someone should do
Folks is lame

Facts move had a gun pulled on me
Point blank
I’ve been stabbed up
Folks don’t know what they would do till it happens
Not every situation is the same
Not everyone’s thinking is the same
Folks who ain’t never been Im a fight
Talkin bout what someone should do
Folks is lame
Same running into situations growing up, but sometimes I had to flat out run, sometimes fight back, sometimes do nothing, sometimes talk your way out or really just take the L and hope you make it. There was no one right way, just whatever I felt the situation needed. Can't watch from afar saying what he should've done.

then why don't you give credit to the shooters for doing what gangs do and protecting their territory from unwanted intruders

But yeah... those shooters are guilty and its crazy they're still free... they were getting bested in a hand to hand fight and had to use guns like it was a life or death .....

NAH you guys asked for the smoke and you got it... now you pay with the rest of your lives

Georgia is a stand your ground state though
He posted this nonsense yesterday smh. He’s trolling

This is how we gotta be when these MAGAs try to approach us. I agree with the homies in here saying we gotta strap up and get ready for these fools.

The guy defending himself, not the gang of guys rolling up with shotguns, was the aggressor? That's what you're going with?

he’s trolling don’t even waste time replying.

there’s a handful of NT users that love threads like this.

they come looking for low hanging fruit with short fuses. Once mommy pulls the pizza rolls out the oven they go back to the wrestling or Funko pop threads and watch anime.

the political discussion thread has let dwalk troll them for like 2 straight years. Dwalk is over there getting 4 page dissertation replies on why he’s wrong, while he sits back and laughs at the emotions he’s able to stir up in people.

Let’s Not go for the okey doke here in this thread.

Edit: Turns out Dblplay1212 was the biggest troll here 🤣

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom