BLACK MAN SHOT WHILE JOGGING IN GEORGIA

Scumbags are really posting years old videos and offering them as justification for this execution...:stoneface: :stoneface:

Say how you really feel and keep it moving, get that dezinformatsiya out of here

To get back on track

Look at those beauts

Like I mentioned before, I live in a sea of whites (.3%black). My neighbor is a sheriff. We are pretty cool. He knows I ride my bike alot. When I first moved up here, he tells me when you ride your bike, don't go down this certain road ( some blocks away). I'm like why? He tell me that some folks on that road aren't friendly to ppl that look like me. I felt that instant reality check. He tell me two members of a family on that road were murder suspects in two murders but they weren't able to prove it. But he believes it was them. This story brought that info back to the forefront of my mind.

Like no matter how comfortable you get, they quickly remind that you still a ni66er to them. **** is disgusting to have to suffer for their sickness.

Action has been taken regarding the terrible derailing video that has NOTHING to do with the tragedy this thread is about. I also deleted all comments quoting the derailing video, just to keep the attention on Ahmaud Arbery and his murderers. Obviously there was nothing wrong with quoting the video, but now that it has been removed, I thought it better to have it fully removed.

Thanks for the tag SpittaJetLife SpittaJetLife , and I'm glad no one fell for the derailment attempt. Mr. Arbery deserves better than for people to come in like 'wElL wHaT aBoUt ThIs OnE?'

The person recording had to be a special kind of stupid to let that video surface. That is the smoking gun and will land him and his partners in the slammer. I'm not sure if the person recording will get time though.

These biscuit boys talking about it ain’t about race are one of the reasons why this ish continues smh.

Nah, this is strategic and he is playing to the public opinion and most likely white jurors. It is a smart move.

If you are preparing for a trial of all white jurors, you don't open the discussion talking about racism because then they internalize all the racist things they have personally done and get distracted on how they feel they are not racist. The smart move is to focus on the facts of the case, what is morally right and wrong, and stay away from race when dealing with an all white jury.

Last edited:
They could torture these pricks slowly in jail for 100 yrs. I'm still gonna be pissed. THE SYSTEM WAS GOING TO LET THOSE PIECES OF **** GO. The damage is done. The kid died in Feb and these ****s ouchea going fishing and **** cus they boys got their back. The video just so happened to muck it up for them. (Which I am happy for) but, Sandra Bland ain't have no video. Trayvon ain't have no video.

We NEED unaltered video footage to show we operate like civilized human beings????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't be ****ing life.

Meanwhile back at the ranch Mitch McConnell and Donald Trump stacking the judiciary deck with more than 200 lifetime appointed Klansmen.

Good luck with those appeals.

In my lifetime, Black people have seen the Voting Rights Act gutted (by a Black man), Civil Rights laws gutted since the Reagan Era, War on Drugs, War on Crime, Stagnant Wages, Gentrification of most inner cities, Police committing murder after murder on video, and ever widening wealth gap...

At $171,000, the net worth of a typical white family is nearly ten times greater than that of a Black family ($17,150) in 2016...

....but tell me more about this Black Racism! Sounds Fascinating!

Black people can be racist too.

Last edited:
They could torture these pricks slowly in jail for 100 yrs. I'm still gonna be pissed. THE SYSTEM WAS GOING TO LET THOSE PIECES OF **** GO. The damage is done. The kid died in Feb and these ****s ouchea going fishing and **** cus they boys got their back. The video just so happened to muck it up for them. (Which I am happy for) but, Sandra Bland ain't have no video. Trayvon ain't have no video.

We NEED unaltered video footage to show we operate like civilized human beings????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't be ****ing life.
Still crazy to me how a death could be involved and there were no charges, dudes were just walking around free. Sandra was in jail that night for a traffic ticket.

In my lifetime, Black people have seen the Voting Rights Act gutted (by a Black man), Civil Rights laws gutted since the Reagan Era, War on Drugs, War on Crime, Stagnant Wages, Gentrification of most inner cities, Police committing murder after murder on video, MAJOR healthcare disparities (COVID) and ever widening wealth gap...

At $171,000, the net worth of a typical white family is nearly ten times greater than that of a Black family ($17,150) in 2016...

....but tell me more about this Black Racism! Sounds Fascinating!

Or maybe I'm just trippin'

I should just avoid alcohol, tobacco, and drugs, like the Surgeon General said...you know, for "Big Mama" and "Pop-Pop"!

I need to pull myself up by my boot straps work hard.

Yeah that's it!

I need to live my best life by eating right, watching my stress levels, and exercising and minding my own business.

Maybe I should start now by going out for a jog....

Last edited:
For those that complain about America being very racist:
1: do you think it will ever change or get better than it is now?

2: do you plan to move to another country too get away from America?

Me personally, I think this is the best it's ever going to get in our lifetime. I definitely wouldn't mind moving to another country (Canada, Germany or Australia) but racism isn't my main reason for moving. America is just vile and toxic and racism is just a byproduct if the toxicity.

he’s trolling don’t even waste time replying.

there’s a handful of NT users that love threads like this.

they come looking for low hanging fruit with short fuses. Once mommy pulls the pizza rolls out the oven they go back to the wrestling or Funko pop threads and watch anime.

the political discussion thread has let dwalk troll them for like 2 straight years. Dwalk is over there getting 4 page dissertation replies on why he’s wrong, while he sits back and laughs at the emotions he’s able to stir up in people.

Let’s Not go for the okey doke here in this thread.
You call Dwalk or Delk a Republican Pedo supporter and he flees on sight.

Do y’all think it’s a good idea for me to go running in my neighborhood or should I just go run at the park?

I don’t know what y’all think about Benjamin Crump but he comes across like an opportunist.

images.jpg

To:

images (1).jpg

We have more Black Lawyers in America than any other time in history and this is the best we can do???

I will say this much for Crump though. FWIW he gets those checks (and a nice cut for himself no doubt).

$30+ Million
Personal Injury

$8.7 Million
Wrongful Death

$10+ Million
Civil Rights

To me personally, that’s a ridiculous question.

Ridiculous because I was born here, raised here, belong here and some loser racists aren’t powerful enough to drive me out.

That question reminds me too much of when racists are like “you don’t like it here, go back to where you came from!”

How about no. YOU Go back to Italy or Ireland or Scotland or wherever the hell you came from. I was here first 😊

For those that complain about that America being very racist:

Me personally, I think this is the best it's ever going to get in our lifetime. I definitely wouldn't mind moving to another country (Canada, Germany or Australia) but racism isn't my main reason for moving. America is just vile and toxic and racism is just a byproduct if the toxicity.

For those that complain about illuminate the fact that America being is very racist:

No.

No.

I do what my ancestors did.

Fight.

This country was built on their blood sweat and tears.

There's not a war this country ever had that Black people didn't fight in.

Besides the Native Americans - nobody has more claim to this place than us.

Nobody sacrificed as much as we have here on THIS soil.

We gave the most and get the least...and it wasn't then, nor is it now...by choice.

My ancestors bones are right here.

Mine will be too.

Last edited:

What's the deal with asking question 2. Also your very first sentence doesn't jive. Is it really complaining if it is true? Calling out facts and injustice =/= complaining

What's the deal with asking question 2. Also your very first sentence doesn't jive. Is it really complaining if it is true? Calling out facts and injustice =/= complaining
If it's hot in a room and somebody keeps saying it's hot, it's true and they are complaining. Both can exist.

Healthcare and education are my main complaints with America. Both are broken. And yes I'm complaining about it.

Racism is also an obvious issue. If you want to continue to stay and fight, I understand. If you want to move, I understand. I'm just wondering if people really think it will get better.

If it's hot in a room and somebody keeps saying it's hot, it's true and they are complaining. Both can exist.

Healthcare and education are my main complaints with America. Both are broken. And yes I'm complaining about it.

Racism is also an obvious issue. If you want to continue to stay and fight, I understand. If you want to move, I understand. I'm just wondering if people really think it will get better.
Are you black? Why do you care? Why do you feel now is a good time to ask this in this thread? Are you trolling?

Back
Top Bottom