BLACK MAN SHOT WHILE JOGGING IN GEORGIA

Not knowing when to shut the **** up and hang back is the epitome of privilege, your voice MUST be heard no matter how irrelevant. Funny the more and more you protest "not me! we're all not like them!" is the more the people you're trying to dictate to look at you funny and get the opposite of your desired result.

Some (a lot of) informative stuff sure did get deleted very quickly this last page or 2. It's amazing to witness how silence & proaction swoops in very fast when it's beneficial to folks in charge. "N-word talk, but not too much ya hear?"
Want a copy? I got it.

Agreed. Dope post!

Where I disagree is the "some weight" part...

The gym opened over 300 years before the 1960's / Black Panthers.

..."some weight"?

Nah fam.

The fact of the matter is POC is a very dangerous term depending on how it's used.

We know people are trying to erase the past in textbooks and movies.

We've been lied to over and over again about who we and what we are.

People can't blame us for not trusting these terms that appear to come out of nowhere...but then appear everywhere, especially the media / politics.

Nobody:

Media / politics: People of color!

Nah fam. I can't trust it.

But if someone says it in my presence then depending on who it is and how they say it...meh.

I'm going to stick to Black...

They certainly have no problem sticking to White.

Funny how as soon as we start talking reparations...

People of Color!!!

i respect it and hear you 100%. i may not agree with every sentiment shared, but i see no lies told. i understand that our truths and realities are shaped by our individual experiences and the experiences of those we are in community with. + i'd never tell someone how to identify or label themselves.

did you not just say you give them a pass for questioning him on his run?
Thats not what I said. I said while stopping him to ask a question is racist and ****ed up, its not illegal. If the guy filming was unarmed, I don't see how he could be charged with murder. I guess he could as an accomplice. Hadn't thought of it that way. He was involved in the chase and the chase led to murder. So yea I guess I just changed my mind.

Ok so it's clearly #1

idk and I've thought about that. It's one of two things for me.

1. He's full blown racist and thinks they did nothing wrong. He showed the cop to say "See, he wouldn't stop for us! When we finally cornered us, he attacked us! See we did nothing wrong!"

2. He had no idea it was going to escalate to that level and was all "Look what these ****ers did, I have it on tape."

Was he armed? I haven't see that anywhere. If he was just following trying to ask Mr. Arbery questions, then I'd probably give him a pass. If he was armed too, then he's in the same boat as the others imo.

i respect it and hear you 100%. i may not agree with every sentiment shared, but i see no lies told. i understand that our truths and realities are shaped by our individual experiences and the experiences of those we are in community with. + i'd never tell someone how to identify or label themselves.

The World needs more of ↑

Thank You Sir, for keeping it 💯!

Go 9ers!

So the cameraman was friends with the murderers? He had his firearm loaded and ready as well?

So the cameraman was friends with the murderers? He had his firearm loaded and ready as well?
I haven't seen anything on him being armed but it sounds like he was friends with them. He was involved in the chase that led to a murder so he can get charged too imo. Didn't see it that way at first but after some posts here I started looking at it different. He's an accomplice to murder.

Correct me if I'm wrong as I can no longer find the post (LOL) but wasn't it Darthska that posted that lie about his 2 year old daughter missing "her best friend from school whose name is 'Marvin' and happens to be black"?

LMAOOOOOO....

That's almost as good as "I can't be racist, my wife is black". :rofl:

Correct me if I'm wrong as I can no longer find the post (LOL) but wasn't it Darthska that posted that lie about his 2 year old daughter missing "her best friend from school whose name is 'Marvin' and happens to be black"?

LMAOOOOOO....

Nah that was dblplay1212 dblplay1212

Not knowing when to shut the **** up and hang back is the epitome of privilege
Agreed. Literally demanding to be the only one who talks, the privilege it takes to insist that only their take matters, the privilege of dismissing voices contrary to one's own opinion or even reality, the they all truly are displays of arrogance and privilege.

And here we are...

We don't really know at this point.

I could totally see him being charged as an accessory to murder.

Still don't think anybody gets convicted despite the damning evidence and circumstances.

LMAOOOOOO....

All that matters is that you think it, so it was.

Facts be damned. Now rally the troops behind this one, too!

Agreed. Literally demanding to be the only one who talks, the privilege it takes to insist that only their take matters, the privilege of dismissing voices contrary to one's own opinion or even reality, the they all truly are displays of arrogance and privilege.

And here we are...

Now you're resulting to cherry picking portions of peoples replies to suit your narrative?

M Mark Antony did not make that comment to aid you in furthering your incoherent logic.

This is getting completely out of control and its 100% your fault.

Back
Top Bottom