BLACK MAN SHOT WHILE JOGGING IN GEORGIA

So I guess this what started it that day. Looks like he walked into a house under construction. While technically trespassing, it happens a lot. I've done it dozens of times over the last year. Its a far cry from the "break ins" they were pushing early on. He walked in during the day and walked out with nothing. Running out to chase him over that is ridiculous.

Uncalled for.

Hold on.

You’ve been in here with your dog whistle for how many pages and you jokingly offer to buy me a beer and I jokingly decline and include barbs about the location and someone that you potentially share ideals with and that’s too far?

Come on.

Hold on.

You’ve been in here with your dog whistle for how many pages and you jokingly offer to buy me a beer and I jokingly decline and include barbs about the location and someone that you potentially share ideals with and that’s too far?

Come on.
I wasn't joking. 🤷

And I don't share ideals with that murderer.

So I guess this what started it that day. Looks like he walked into a house under construction. While technically trespassing, it happens a lot. I've done it dozens of times over the last year. Its a far cry from the "break ins" they were pushing early on. He walked in during the day and walked out with nothing. Running out to chase him over that is ridiculous.

I do this all the time, to look inside the home to do comparison of houses.

Won’t be doing this any more.

Last edited:

Won’t be doing this more.
Yea we are building right now so we've walked dozens of homes to see the layout and get design ideas. Went in 4-5 just last weekend, houses being built next to ours. Never even thought twice about it.

Yea we are building right now so we've walked dozens of homes to see the layout and get design ideas. Went in 4-5 just last weekend, houses being built next to ours. Never even thought twice about it.
And moving forward you STILL won't have to

Won’t be doing this any more.

Crazy that we can’t enjoy simple freedoms like this without risk of not coming home to our families because we may be murdered by some devils. But them folks will tell you everything isn’t about race, racism doesn’t exist etc. Yet for us simply existing in black skin can be the difference between life and death.

Oh man this is a bad start. The prosecutor can barely speak.

He just had surgery on his mouth so maybe that heals soon but my goodness!

Back
Top Bottom