BLACK MAN SHOT WHILE JOGGING IN GEORGIA

Correct me if I'm wrong as I can no longer find the post (LOL) but wasn't it Darthska that posted that lie about his 2 year old daughter missing "her best friend from school whose name is 'Marvin' and happens to be black"?

LMAOOOOOO....

That's almost as good as "I can't be racist, my wife is black". :rofl:
No, that was me. You can choose not to believe it. That's fine.

Not knowing when to shut the **** up and hang back is the epitome of privilege, your voice MUST be heard no matter how irrelevant. Funny the more and more you protest "not me! we're all not like them!" is the more the people you're trying to dictate to look at you funny and get the opposite of your desired result.

lol, he edited your post to make it seem as if it applies to all people, even those who do not live with privilege.

:wow:

This is getting completely out of control and its 100% your fault.
20200509_165016.jpg

All that matters is that you think it, so it was.

Facts be damned. Now rally the troops behind this one, too!

I said correct me if I'm wrong.

Guccishades corrected me.

It's a shame that you refuse to believe that you're speaking from a place of privilege and are going behind the scenes via DM to demand that people have a serious convo with you about something that isn't debatable.

are going behind the scenes via DM
'are' is incorrect.

Was.

Haven't for almost am hour, once we both stopped.

Like I said, though, facts be damned. Illusions are easier to pull on heartstrings than facts.

LOOOOOL HE MANAGED TO BECOME THE VICTIM IN THE AHMAUD ARBERY THREAD GUYS!

It just keeps getting better!
NOW you're back to caring about the real victim, Mr. Arbery? How convenient. Your focus has almost primarily been on me for almost 2 hours, but now the bait and switch to uphold a narrative.

'are' is incorrect.

Was.

Haven't for almost am hour, once we both stopped.

Like I said, though, facts be damned. Illusions are easier to pull on heartstrings than facts.

Are you trying to correct the tense because you're worried about having harassed me via DM and want to show Methodical Management Methodical Management that you have now stopped?

You're amazing.

Are you trying to correct the tense because you're worried about having harassed me via DM and want to show Methodical Management Methodical Management that you have now stopped?

You're amazing.
I'm correcting tense because it's incorrect.

Only you and I know how blatantly you are lying, and there's nothing I can do about that.

It's easier to fool people than to make them aware that they've been fooled.

20200509_165016.jpg

NOW you're back to. Caring about the real victim, Mr. Arbery? How convenient. Your focus has almost primarily been on me for almost 2 hours, but now the bait and switch to uphold a narrative.

I only addressed you in the first place to find out if KHUFU KHUFU had misquoted you.

Then you DM'd me so that you could attempt to have a 1 on 1 debate, realizing that if you tried to have it here publicly, you'd get clowned off the site.

Then I told you I didn't want to debate with you because where you were coming from was a complete non-starter to me.

You kept going.

I asked you to stop, you refused. And now here we are. I have been contributing info to this thread all along. You, despite your claims have done nothing but work to derail it.

What's the thread about?

Something, something, 'You only derail', something, something.

ITS ABOUT YOU TRYING TO BAIT ME INTO ENGAGING IN A CONVO THAT I TOLD YOU I WAS NOT INTERESTED IN HAVING WITH YOU SPECIFICALLY!

You can't have that conversation. You called it a debate when its actually a one way conversation that you are incapable of comprehending for a number of reasons, most of which you'd deny to the grave!

the tense was correct because I think that you ARE still doing it.
'The tense is correct because I think it is.'

That's not how facts work.

I WAS DMing you. I am NOT now, and haven't for a good while.

Like I said, only you and I know the facts, and you're playing your hand well.

'The tense is correct because I think it is.'

That's not how facts work.

I WAS DMing you. I am NOT now, and haven't for a good while.

Like I said, only you and I know the facts, and you're playing your hand well.

I sent 15 screenshots of our DM's to KHUFU KHUFU who I gave permission to share with whoever he wants.

I Dm'd Methodical Management Methodical Management . I don't know how much he cares. But if he asks for them I will send them to him too.

Remember Ahmaud Arbery?

('Look at this clown trying to change the subject!' in 3... 2...)

I don't think that I have ever seen Methodical Management engage in this fashion. I would think that he'd be the template as to how to do things around here, but I guess not.

Speaking of bullies.....

The whole entire point is that we cannot have a conversation about Ahmad Arbery WITHOUT people like darthska darthska acknowledging that some people do not have the luxury of discussing anything be it shoes, murders etc outside of a racial context.

Ska has resorted to lying and bullying tactics so that this whole thread is discussed in an environment where his perspective is taken seriously.

Back
Top Bottom