Black men....we need to talk.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

i'll need it when i graduate from an ivy league university with an a average.

you're corny.

roll.gif

"im in an ivy leauge school, but it's not like you can tell.....at all."

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

roll.gif
Joseph Camel Jr wrote:

guess you're right......all white girls want to be black and/or j.lo. you really hit the nail on the head with that one.

roll.gif

not all, but even you would have to admit post-jlo, the idea of "white beauty" has changed vastly from pre-jlo era....

thick lips, dark tans, fat $!#%!.....

aka the opposite of what most white girls are born with.

you can argue that point all you want, i don't reallty care....

this isn't what the topic is about, im just tired of it always being "black girls do......"

lol@ignoring the point of my posts and focusing on hyperbole and humorous responses...."NO, NOT ALL WHITE WOMEN WANT TO BE BLACK, I ASKED THEM......they just want to make theirselves darker than they were born, and have aspire to have features and body types unlike their mothers even 15 years ago..."

eyes.gif

of course im making generalizations....
roll.gif

i mean, neo-nazi's don't wish they had thicker lips and darker skin...

but 90 percent of the breezies on The Ohio State University campus do.....

call it whatever you want....lol

White girls have been pumping their lips because of Angelina Jolie.

But, going back to Jennifer Lopez, yes, she definitely gets credit for the celebrity to make big butts seem desirable in mainstream Hollywood and even for thewhite public. But, I still find it sad, because a lot of black girls have always had big butts and they were never complimented for it in the mainstream untila non-black celebrity had to do it. Then again, this goes back to the stereotypes of certain beauty ideals enforced in certain races/ethnicities OP was talkingabout. If a white girl, like Kim Kardashian has a huge butt, she is raved about it in the mainstream public like some rare diamond in the rough, but get ablack female celebrity to be shaped like her and she is overlooked for it in the mainstream and outside the black community.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

That fully black comment was extremly dumb. LIFELESSONS stay havin some slick @%*! like that to say. You go to hard sometimes and most of the time it comes off as if you really don't know what you're talking about. We can have discussions about these issues w/o personal attacks. Some of you just havet gotten to that level yet I guess.
a.) he just cosigned

b.) im really eager to see how long it takes him and the dude who actually made the statement to not only respond to my question of if they are or arentqualified to concern themselves with FULLY black issues,

but, also,

c.) tell me who the first and last dudes even are, who, according to them, aren't qualified to concern themselves or comment on FULLY black issues...

you're corny.

roll.gif

what am i supposed to say...."if?"

dude comes outta left field riding my nuts and i'm "corny."

k dude. you and dearwinter are like neck and neck for corniest dudes on the entire internet. but continue enlightening us on how white girls went from aspiringto look like '12 year old gay boys" to "j.lo."

we're all dying to hear more.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Joe Camel you don't get it.....good luck in life

Every black person on here will tell you unless they Wesley Snipes dark, that our skin has been complimented on by numerous white people. I've heard comments from white girls who wanna have mixed babies for this very reason. Don't act like white people don't wanna be darker....they spend money to do so. I guess it hurts your heart.

i never said black skin was bad or ugly or inferior to white skin. so why are you bringing that up?

you're the only one making racist generalizations, and you say "don't lie" and "don't act like....." when i call them out for being just that.

and thanks for the "good luck." i'll need it when i graduate from an ivy league university with an a average. life's been pretty hard

laugh.gif
what a clown. Maybe you should take your head out them books and youwould see what's going on in the real world. Son talking about his GPA and school for no reason. I can tell what kinda person you are.....tell me whatyou drive too and how much you bench press also because those things matter in this convo.
laugh.gif

you're corny.

roll.gif

k dude. you and dearwinter are like neck and neck for corniest dudes on the entire internet. but continue enlightening us on how white girls went from aspiring to look like '12 year old gay boys" to "j.lo."

at least im on topic.

i'm not "oh, i graduated from tosu......my life is great"

roll.gif

you're corny for posting that you go to an ivy league school like we care...

in fact, you should be embarassed to argue like that with the intellect you must posses to get into and do well at an ivy league school...

but you right, i'm one of the two lamest people on the entire internet....

roll.gif

from an ivy leauger?

roll.gif

laugh.gif
what a clown. Maybe you should take your head out them books and you would see what's going on in the real world. Son talking about his GPA and school for no reason. I can tell what kinda person you are.....tell me what you drive too and how much you bench press also because those things matter in this convo.
laugh.gif

this.

you would think an a average ivy league student would realize that his GPA doesn't matter in this argument.......guess not.

dude ain't even posting !+##...he's just posting isolated generalizations out of paragraphs of theory to say "lol, yeah, you're so right"sarcastically...

don't you have some more important things than typing back and forth with one of the lamest dudes on the entire internet? like reading some super big booksor something?

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Ricardo Malta wrote:

A mixed dude speaking on topics discussing FULL BLACK folk is of another discussion but something that irks me to no end.

Preach!!!!!!
the !@@* outta here !%%@%
indifferent.gif

you're corny.

roll.gif

k dude. you and dearwinter are like neck and neck for corniest dudes on the entire internet. but continue enlightening us on how white girls went from aspiring to look like '12 year old gay boys" to "j.lo."

at least im on topic.

roll.gif

in fact, you should be embarassed to argue like that with the intellect you must posses to get into and do well at an ivy league school...

roll.gif

from an ivy leauger?

roll.gif
"Joe Camel you don't get it.....good luck in life...I guess it hurts your heart."

it was him who brought the convo off-topic.

and it was you, of course, who jumped into a conversation between two people that had nothing to do with you.

is posting a
roll.gif
between every line supposed to give the illusion that yousaid something funny?

it's not working.

right..... i wasn't thinking about tanning beds.....i live out in san diego most of the time. it's strictly natural sunlight out there
pimp.gif
my bad.

i agree with the first bolded part of your post completely....that's what i was trying to say.

and yeah tanning beds are bad...but sunless tanning is harmless. active ingredient = DHA, or dihydroxyacetone, a simple carbohydrate, which causes a chemical reaction with the amino acids in dead skin that turns it brown.
The sun is also very very bad for you. Due to the ozone layer which is messed up now and the UV radiation rays, very bad to tan in the sunexcessively. The sun does provide us many valuable benefits, such as vitamin D and it releases endorphins that make us happy. But, all you need is to expose10% of your body in the sun for 15 min. everyday. That's it. When you tan excessively, too much UV radiation penetrates the skin causing free radicals tomutate and cause cancerous changes in cells. The radiation, whether from the sun or from tanning booths, can damage the skin permanently. Tanning excessivelyin the sun can also cause premature aging of the skin, create freckles and sunspots, as well as superficial and deep wrinkles. Moreover, tanning excessivelyfor prolonged periods of time can decrease your immune system's ability to combat diseases. But, of course, the most fatal one is skin cancer.

So, this goes for both tanning beds and sun tanning.

Damn, I sound like doctor certified commercial on the dangers of sun tanning.
laugh.gif
I still remember that presentation we had in elementary school about the dangers of the sun and to always put on sunscreen. They also would show usmoles and freckles that were malignant and it would scare the %%#* out of me. To this day, I do not stay too long in the sun to protect my skin.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Ricardo Malta wrote:

A mixed dude speaking on topics discussing FULL BLACK folk is of another discussion but something that irks me to no end.

Preach!!!!!!
the !@@* outta here !%%@%
indifferent.gif

oh, don't fret...

after my last post calling them out, i have a feeling these two are done posting in this thread....
laugh.gif

and to my dude joe camel, i know youll say something funny like "big books? yeah im IN college"

i already did my reading of big books....i graduated dec 07. save it.

you're corny.

roll.gif

at least im on topic.

roll.gif

roll.gif

from an ivy leauger?

roll.gif
"Joe Camel you don't get it.....good luck in life...I guess it hurts your heart."

and it was you, of course, who jumped into a conversation between two people that had nothing to do with you.

is posting a
roll.gif
between every line supposed to give the illusion that you said something funny?

it's not working.

OF COURSE YOU aint finding it funny...

this aint comedy central roast....why would ME clowning YOU be funny to YOU?

Fam, you're the one who was harpin' on skin color then made mention that you yourself are half and half and of the lighter tone. Like I said earlier, it's clear that you hate your white side and would love to condemn it.

_'s got my head hurtin' so I'm done with this topic. I'm off to happy hour.
so you DONT know who the first or last mixed dudes are?

1.) Principal running not only the most successful, but probably the BEST majority black school in the city......responsible for putting 100 percent of hisgraduates into colleges...

2.) President of the NAACP, i'm sure he'll find it a laugher that you're more qualified than him cause you dark...

what does me hating my white side or not have to do with you telling me im not qualified to concern myself with "FULLY" black issues?

roll.gif

samford and son, YOU BIG DUMMY

props to the mix folks who embrace their blackness.....but i got no love for the ones who deny it....i know a couple like that....they swear they white but when they white friends stereotype them they feel like suckas
laugh.gif

you told my man to preach when he said i wasnt qualified to speak on FULLY black topics, now it's "props" cause i identify myself asblack?

you don't know who the lightskinned dudes i posted are either, do you?

they not qualified for FULLY black issues either?

eyes.gif

(of course i hit my limit, and kneesh, i am light...as @*%@...i get hispanic...puerto rician or cuban to be exact....but what does that have to do with my"blackness" when it comes to "concerning myself with FULLY black issues"? ole boy says hes "more" black than me cause hes darkerand im mixed, meanwhile he's infatuated with surround himself with "A TON" of white women......
eyes.gif
. and that's not to say there's anything wrong with interacial dating,mingling, or anything....but i KNOW a white girl loving dude isn't over here telling me im "less" black than he is....
roll.gif
)

AND IM OUT.

That fully black comment was extremly dumb. LIFELESSONS stay havin some slick @%*! like that to say. You go to hard sometimes and most of the time it comes off as if you really don't know what you're talking about. We can have discussions about these issues w/o personal attacks. Some of you just havet gotten to that level yet I guess.
a.) he just cosigned

b.) im really eager to see how long it takes him and the dude who actually made the statement to not only respond to my question of if they are or arent qualified to concern themselves with FULLY black issues,

but, also,

c.) tell me who the first and last dudes even are, who, according to them, aren't qualified to concern themselves or comment on FULLY black issues...

Fam, you're the one who was harpin' on skin color then made mention that you yourself are half and half and of the lighter tone. Like I said earlier,it's clear that you hate your white side and would love to condemn it.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

a.) he just cosigned

b.) im really eager to see how long it takes him and the dude who actually made the statement to not only respond to my question of if they are or arent qualified to concern themselves with FULLY black issues,

but, also,

Fam, you're the one who was harpin' on skin color then made mention that you yourself are half and half and of the lighter tone. Like I said earlier, it's clear that you hate your white side and would love to condemn it.

enPhan isn't even light tho ...

props to the mix folks who embrace their blackness.....but i got no love for the ones who deny it....i know a couple like that....they swear they white butwhen they white friends stereotype them they feel like suckas
laugh.gif

lol damn i missed this thread i just skimmed this page

Joe Cam what did you do my man?

Joe Camel you don't get it.....good luck in life

Every black person on here will tell you unless they Wesley Snipes dark, that our skin has been complimented on by numerous white people. I've heard comments from white girls who wanna have mixed babies for this very reason. Don't act like white people don't wanna be darker....they spend money to do so. I guess it hurts your heart.

i never said black skin was bad or ugly or inferior to white skin. so why are you bringing that up?

you're the only one making racist generalizations, and you say "don't lie" and "don't act like....." when i call them out for being just that.

and thanks for the "good luck." i'll need it when i graduate from an ivy league university with an a average. life's been pretty hard

laugh.gif
what a clown. Maybe you should take your head out them books and you would see what's going on in the real world. Son talking about his GPA and school for no reason. I can tell what kinda person you are.....tell me what you drive too and how much you bench press also because those things matter in this convo.
laugh.gif
but what if what matters the most is personal preference and attraction? (taking the topic back to the original post)

and what if, say, certain girls get more of a pass because in those guys' eyes they're holding those girls that don't get the same leniency to ahigher standard of quality and performance, however misguided or skewed that standard is. i don't particularly agree with this argument i'm justplaying devil's advocate and also trying to open it up a little, ignoring the white black specificity of the original topic.

you're corny.

roll.gif

at least im on topic.

roll.gif

roll.gif

from an ivy leauger?

roll.gif

is posting a
roll.gif
between every line supposed to give the illusion that you said something funny?

it's not working.

OF COURSE YOU aint finding it funny...

this aint comedy central roast....why would ME clowning YOU be funny to YOU?

so you DONT know who the first or last mixed dudes are?

1.) Principal running not only the most successful, but probably the BEST majority black school in the city......responsible for putting 100 percent of his graduates into colleges...

2.) President of the NAACP, i'm sure he'll find it a laugher that you're more qualified than him cause you dark...

what does me hating my white side or not have to do with you telling me im not qualified to concern myself with "FULLY" black issues?

roll.gif

samford and son, YOU BIG DUMMY

mad
roll.gif
's

still not funny

log out and cool off for a minute. you sound upset

UFC Kid wrote:
YO!

Does race or color really matter? Just find a female that you love and they love you back and keep it going. It's !*$%$ 2009! Things are changing. If black dudes want to be with a white girl because they feel like black girls have more problems, let them do them. None of you can change someone else's preference of a female. We got a lot of people in here are salty towards caucasian females.
smh.gif

DF!
always wanted to do that. lol

I'm with you! I say let people do them...You post your opinion and its always two-four females I mean guys that always want you to"see it" there way.

Everyone is different and has different taste in not only females but everything in general...I posted a comment and dude wrote a article on how I couldn'thave a mature discussion because I prefer snow bunnies and Latina women over a black female and I am black.
roll.gif

Dudes on here be about to have a heart-attack over $+%% that don't have nothing to do with them. Its ridiculous how dudes be all sensitive like females nowdays.

a.) he just cosigned

but, also,

i only pointed out LL cuz he's said that before in a different thread...

he comes in so hostile so of course no one is gonna wanna hear what he has to say which from what i can remember doesn't seem to be much...i'm notattacking him...just the way he 'argues' i guess

Originally Posted by UFC Kid

YO!

Does race or color really matter? Just find a female that you love and they love you back and keep it going. It's !*$%$ 2009! Things are changing. If black dudes want to be with a white girl because they feel like black girls have more problems, let them do them. None of you can change someone else's preference of a female. We got a lot of people in here are salty towards caucasian females.
smh.gif

DF!

alien.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

34r668x.jpg

"...what the heck happened in here...?"

i feel you
laugh.gif
it was cool last night when it was me, you,mouse, dylishis, louis, and camel---now it's a whole lotta other mess goins on
ohwell.gif
I'm officially on the sidelines.....

I prefer em darker skinned and petite. Guess I'm just a different type dude cause cats be givin me the
indifferent.gif
for diggin em like that but I don't GAF. Itshouldn't be but some things are what's called an acquired taste. It's not something thats's for everyone... e.g. Dark Chocolate candy

I have absolutely NO taste for white girls.. They all look regular to me but I know what you mean. It's something I've recognized but never really putmuch thought into.

I just always figured it had something to do with brothers wanting everything white because in the minds of many brothers white = good.

Idk, just my take...

Back
Top Bottom