Black men....we need to talk.

nerd.gif

Every ethnicity has preferences, but if a black man doesn't like black woman at all there are underlying issues.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

(of course i hit my limit, and kneesh, i am light...as @*%@...i get hispanic...puerto rician or cuban to be exact....but what does that have to do with my "blackness" when it comes to "concerning myself with FULLY black issues"? ole boy says hes "more" black than me cause hes darker and im mixed, meanwhile he's infatuated with surround himself with "A TON" of white women......
eyes.gif
. and that's not to say there's anything wrong with interacial dating, mingling, or anything....but i KNOW a white girl loving dude isn't over here telling me im "less" black than he is....
roll.gif
)

AND IM OUT.
Nah ... you got what I was saying twisted ...
laugh.gif

Dude was saying that you hate your White side ... that you are of the lighter tone ...

You look of a dark ethnicity to me (like you said ... Cuban / Puerto Rican) .

Even when you mentioned women coming up to you telling you that they like your skin tone .

I wasn't coming at you .

You know, TruthGetsBusy, I'm sort of disappointed you went at homeboy like that (br3ad) based off some pictures. There's only so much we got to judgeothers on here and from what I've seen from dude, he's kept it 100 the whole time. When he first came through and got roasted cuz of looks, heain't even flinch. I don't think he's one of them *%!%**. And I know them type of cats you talking about too, they irk the $%+% out of me.

It just made you look bad especially since you're very opinionated in these types of threads.
ohwell.gif

You're better than that my man.

^^^ It's all good iLL. I think Truth took my initial comments the wrong way. I guess because I'm used to people being judgemental towards me Idon't let stuff like that get to me. Most people are in some type of way. This thread is full of stereotypes when really what it's about is personalpreference. I mean who cares if you black and you're more attracted to a "white 7" than a "black 7" or even the other way around.I'm white and I would take a "black 7" before a "white 7" ANY day of the week. That's just MY personalpreference. Its been like that since my first crush in the kindergarden. Who really knows why its like that? Maybe from the environment you're raised in.Maybe it's just an attraction to someone that is "different" than you are. It could just be you meet that person and their personality attractsyou regardless of race, age, height, weight or whatever other physical attributes attract you to someone. At the end of the day we all people. We all bleed thesame. Just be yourself and do what makes you happy.

Any chick without cakes is a problem to me. I know I'm missing out on some quality women, but booty is like HDTV. Once you go down that road, there'sno turning back.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

tanned skin is associated with health and leisure and youth and beauty in today's society. i don't want to say it's a "status symbol," but it' something along those lines.

just like back in the day in some european countries it was desirable to be pale, as it indicated you didn't labor outdoors and were probably well-off, or being fat indicated you were wealthy enough to eat in excess, etc.

dudes saying white girls "tan because they want to be black" sound dumb as hell

It does..
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom