BLACK/METALLIC SILVER/BLACK FLIGHTPOSITE RETRO... QUICKSTRIKE???

I just wanted to give a heads up that PYS has them. And I also wanted to know if these are a quickstrike release because I haven't heard anything aboutthese coming out?

joints is tuff ill mess with them if my money is right and with the micky d's coupon like I did with the eggplants

Does anyone know if these will be like the old US version that scuffs and fades with ease?

I heard somewhere these retros would be like the previous Euro retros, which were much tougher ...

Thanks!

These are so dope.

I managed to cop the gold's on a footlocker 50 off. Im holdin out hope that I can get the eggplants the same way (dont know if I'll be so lucky). Theseare gettin scooped asap with the 30 though, I love these shoes.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Us version turns piiiissssssss yellow!!!!!!!!

OG's? Yeah ... that's why I'm asking ...

Does anyone know if these will be like the old US version that scuffs and fades with ease?

I heard somewhere these retros would be like the previous Euro retros, which were much tougher ...

Thanks!

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

They favor the euros.

Thanks ... nothing worse than paying $150+ for a pair and they scuff/discolor in the first week.
smh.gif

I didnt see a silver flightposite thread other than this one up. But I thought I could upload some closeup pics for you guys.

ENJOY!!!

Cool ... as long as they don't wind up like this ...

Also, notice the silver thread vs. the black thread on the swoosh.

img0704iq0.jpg

img0705ub3.jpg

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Just scooped a pair. my favorite fp1's.

SO DID I ..NOT HAVING MONEY WAS PROB. THE BEST REASON NOT TO BUY THESE....BUT I SAW THEM FOR UNDER RETAILAND I HAD TO DO IT....CANT WAIT TO GET THESE...THEN IM FINALLY DONE WITH FP1'S
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom