black/red 23 line pics?

Originally Posted by dukebsktbll23

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight
these peeps wear jordans and most look like they never even picked up a basketball before.
smh.gif

I hate when I see unathletic looking people wearing jordans. I don't know why this bothers me, but it does.

lol I totally understand where you are coming from. I'm not trying to be funny but this is true. The reason why these fat or out of shape people likewearing nice shoes because it's a self estem issue. If they can't play ball they can still look fly with some fresh kicks. For example look at fatchicks they usually are butt ugly to you but they will spend a nice chunk of change on a purse like LV, marc jacobs etc don't you agree or have their nailsdone. This is a way to make themselves feel better about themselves and to help boost ones ego. Anways I'm not hating on fat or unathletic people it'strue what I said and maybe a bit harsh but it is what it is. On a serious note the first 6 guys maxing on the food do look like straight nerds and you knowhat's funny they maybe on niketalk reading and seeing themselves on here getting hated on because they are fat.

these peeps wear jordans and most look like they never even picked up a basketball before.
smh.gif

I hate when I see unathletic looking people wearing jordans. I don't know why this bothers me, but it does.

lol, very true about ya replies, i felt the same way, but i dont hate them, just feel kinda funny when i see those ppl~
y they collect basketball sneakers? they dont even play the ball? lol

$1200 and up those waaaw...... more like a joke to me .... i wonder hw they would sell if they were GR.. but hey that supply n demand.... nice looking forthose who copp to add it to their collection
resellers ... i aint mad at ayll... if they willing to pay the price ... oH WELLL>>>>>

What I don't understand is how selling only 529 pairs for $230 is good for business when they could have sold say 10,000 or 25,000 or even 50,000 pairsat $230
ohwell.gif
. i mean they want to give die hard and og collectors anexclusive shoe but the shoes are not in die hard and og collectors' hands. Resellers are the ones lining their pockets
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Amunfei24

smh.gif

lol I totally understand where you are coming from. I'm not trying to be funny but this is true. The reason why these fat or out of shape people like wearing nice shoes because it's a self estem issue. If they can't play ball they can still look fly with some fresh kicks. For example look at fat chicks they usually are butt ugly to you but they will spend a nice chunk of change on a purse like LV, marc jacobs etc don't you agree or have their nails done. This is a way to make themselves feel better about themselves and to help boost ones ego. Anways I'm not hating on fat or unathletic people it's true what I said and maybe a bit harsh but it is what it is. On a serious note the first 6 guys maxing on the food do look like straight nerds and you kno what's funny they maybe on niketalk reading and seeing themselves on here getting hated on because they are fat.
the truth does hurt sometimes
tired.gif

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by micheal623

These guys don't even know basic Jordan facts. Suckas.

the dude was like Ummmm, Ummmmmmm....
laugh.gif
at all those ******s saying that they are not sellingthem.

Originally Posted by JROMEY23

What I don't understand is how selling only 529 pairs for $230 is good for business when they could have sold say 10,000 or 25,000 or even 50,000 pairs at $230
ohwell.gif
. i mean they want to give die hard and og collectors an exclusive shoe but the shoes are not in die hard and og collectors' hands. Resellers are the ones lining their pockets
devil.gif
nike doesnt care about the true collectors, not that i necessarily disagree with them....even though it sucks. the concept behind these extremelylimited runs is similar to a loss leader. theyre produced to do nothing more than promote hype and free advertising for the rest of the brand.

Originally Posted by JROMEY23

What I don't understand is how selling only 529 pairs for $230 is good for business when they could have sold say 10,000 or 25,000 or even 50,000 pairs at $230
ohwell.gif
. i mean they want to give die hard and og collectors an exclusive shoe but the shoes are not in die hard and og collectors' hands. Resellers are the ones lining their pockets
devil.gif
they wouldnt do that because then noone would have a drive to buy them anymore. The only reason people are buying them for $230 is because therearent many pairs and they can resell high. JB and Nike dont care for OG collectors, hell they dont care for any collectors they just want money. Im surprised udidnt realize that from JB whoring out all these colorways of retroes and the creation of the various hybrids

People who camp out to resell have no jobs. There's no way u can make a profit by missing 5+ days from work. You will probably loose more money just bycalling off. Unless you use your Vacation time to camp out.

I have 74 vacation days I should have taken leave and went to Atlanta but I did not think it was worth it.

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

People who camp out to resell have no jobs. There's no way u can make a profit by missing 5+ days from work. You will probably loose more money just by calling off. Unless you use your Vacation time to camp out.

Have you heard of selling drugs people? Don't we wonder what people do for a living? Just imagine people stop being so naive. I'm not knocking therehustle or anyone's hustle, they want to do what they want to do to make their payments.

Back
Top Bottom