Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

foot action on 34th street
indifferent.gif

n88100138_30208875_4804.jpg
I'm sorry, but it's NEVER that serious for some shoes
smh.gif
co sign...i mean look at the slush
laugh.gif
, people sleeping inthere.....its pretty sad.

How was it in Houston?
nerd.gif
I thought about trying to get a pair but thendecided to save my money
laugh.gif

Thats out there,, I camped 12, 13hrs for the d.m.p., but id never post up for days for a release ,,

it comes down to ppl need to get some connects,, thats the best way to be,,fk camping .......

these 23's were garbage any ways
eyes.gif

Wow, didn't know cats camped out at Active Athlete in Houston

Talk about crazy

Right in the hood

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight
these peeps wear jordans and most look like they never even picked up a basketball before.
smh.gif

I hate when I see unathletic looking people wearing jordans. I don't know why this bothers me, but it does.

this is what i call a resellers day in paradise. depending how long you waited inline for these and sold them for the market low at $1500(as of now), they aremaking some BANK especially if they copped multiple pairs. congrats on the hustle but they are weak and shady for taking advantage of other peoples interest.they are also coppin pairs that could have been bought from those that actually wanted this shoe. a better plan to hustle would be to wait for the resellers tocop and THEN put a fist in their mouth and grab their pairs. that way you didn't have to wait in line for days or spend a single dime. would you resellersagree that would be more profitable, getting something for free then flippin them for over a G.......

Originally Posted by dukebsktbll23

If you're gonna wear jordans at least look like you might be able to play the game a lil.

i agree. i just looks weird to me when i see a heavy set dude wearing heat. it cracks me up when their j's look like their in torture and the shoeactuall overlaps the soles cus the soles can't take the heavy weight transfer.......

gary5012 wrote:
PPL are morons.

Camp out for damn shoes to make a profit.

Unbelievable.

Should be exclusive to ppl that are real JB collectors and that already have the titaniums.

smile.gif

Wouldn't that be shoe discrimination?

Back
Top Bottom