black/red 23 line pics?

I just find it funny that SOME people will camp out in 25 degree weather to buy some shoes but a lot of them would complain if they had to work outside. Gottalove priorities!!!

congrats to everyone that gots these but real talk,, these are only sought after cuz there so limited ,, unc , chicago or the motor sports xxiii are alot nicer.

Originally Posted by Lrrr

wow..u guys are still mad
laugh.gif

it's crazy. cats are turning into gremlins around here! mean!

Originally Posted by Amunfei24

Originally Posted by dukebsktbll23

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight
these peeps wear jordans and most look like they never even picked up a basketball before.
smh.gif

I hate when I see unathletic looking people wearing jordans. I don't know why this bothers me, but it does.

lol I totally understand where you are coming from. I'm not trying to be funny but this is true. The reason why these fat or out of shape people like wearing nice shoes because it's a self estem issue. If they can't play ball they can still look fly with some fresh kicks. For example look at fat chicks they usually are butt ugly to you but they will spend a nice chunk of change on a purse like LV, marc jacobs etc don't you agree or have their nails done. This is a way to make themselves feel better about themselves and to help boost ones ego. Anways I'm not hating on fat or unathletic people it's true what I said and maybe a bit harsh but it is what it is. On a serious note the first 6 guys maxing on the food do look like straight nerds and you kno what's funny they maybe on niketalk reading and seeing themselves on here getting hated on because they are fat.
wow...... have you never heard of someone wanting to buy something because they like the way it looks???
laugh.gif
your a dude that has a problem with people feeling good about them?? honestlyyou have nothing better to do.. when i leave the house with my wife and kids and my family is dressed nice i shouldnt feel good about us looking proper?? sobuying nice things means you have self esteem issues??
laugh.gif
i can go on andon.. but i dont feel like talking to people that are not all the way there

Man they took left over material from the black stealths and old loves threw them together limited to 529 and they are fire so must of you think...IMO garbagethey are ugly and if the were a GR im sure there would be no hype over these....the bulls color and unc kill these ugly things IMO the bulls are the hottest cwto date..

why must ppl turn into haters when they cant have something they want. is it that serious ppl?

f0a1602c1363c2e8d3708eb962bc3c0dd093ad6b.jpg

even if these where a GR these would've been crack. these are difinitely one of the BEST Black Red jordans to ever come out (General Release orNOT)........

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

why must ppl turn into haters when they cant have something they want. is it that serious ppl?

I find it funny that the initial reaction to this shoe was that it was ugly and that it looked orange.

mods should just lock this up..i mean what else is their to talk about....this thread has already turned to crap

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by jaysonmytoes23

Are you trying to tell me you wouldn't stand in line for 1,000 dollars???
for a week? no, but im not ******ed. i wouldnt even wait in line overnight for a grand. how worthless must your time be to endure something that demeaning?

Man only an idiot would wait in line for $1000 for a week or more, add it 24 hours X 9 days divided by $1500 your making like $10 an hour to be living like a homeless person. Stupid people.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by dukebsktbll23

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight
these peeps wear jordans and most look like they never even picked up a basketball before.
smh.gif

I hate when I see unathletic looking people wearing jordans. I don't know why this bothers me, but it does.
i hate it when people still quote pictures!

Hoopsboy:

I belive the one dude who didn't hoop at that gym was me lol. That was waaay back, like in 04 huh? I've never hooped in any of my J's, only becausemy hip was broken when I was 10, so that left me unable to play ball.

Back
Top Bottom