Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Are these going to release at the same stores as the Titaniums?

Because I would love to camp for these, but of course the 23 stores that the titaniums releases at aren't near me and of course JB is screwing everyoneby releasing them at the same stores on two occasions instead of another 23 stores which would make sense. And even though I like the titaniums more thanthese, these are stil raw. We will just have to see what stores are on the list this time.

Originally Posted by 23king24

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

The first wack XX3..............took long enough.

wrong the white/stealth/blk are complete basura.
these are ok but could have been better like maybe the red midsole couldve been maybe white.(calling BP)

wrong all XX3 are nice but these

Originally Posted by 23king24

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

The first wack XX3..............took long enough.

wrong the white/stealth/blk are complete basura.
these are ok but could have been better like maybe the red midsole couldve been maybe white.(calling BP)

I think they could have made them better with like you said a white midsole and white stitching

idk i think it's the picks but the chicago xx3 are nicer if jb wants to put out a bred colorway of the 23 for the sake of it
I got to see the other 3 xx3's dropping on the 22nd those are mad nice i dont like xx3 but the motorsports the carolinas and the bulls are nice sneakers
i only have money for 1 so i should just campout for these sell them to some hypebeast and buy the 2 pairs i want hmm...

So good to hear a lot of people hating them....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by themoy

easily the worst colorway of the xx3. every other colorway has been decent to very strong.

completely agree! Even the "worst selling" grey ones...are better looking than these. Really not feeling these. I will be happy with my motorsportsand maybe UNCs, XX3s.

I'm a fan of XX3 but these are terrible. I like the color contrasts they have done with this model but these are a no no.

Back
Top Bottom