Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Another "impossible to cop in my size" JB release.
tired.gif

I need some help getting these in my size, if someone is willing to help out in Dec just pm me and i will throw in the retail price for the shoes plus a couplemore hundred.
Holla at me.

Wait until better pictures surface and half will change their minds ... these are FIRE. Too many form an opinion because they don't have a chance to securea pair.

why couldnt they just take the Old Love XX3s and make everything thats white and make it black.

no need for the red stitching or the pink looking collar.

i was waiting and hoping for a black/red XX3, but this wasnt it.

Originally Posted by paul4523

the red around the ankle area doesnt even go with the red at the base
The titaniums are like that as well. its pretty hard for a color to be dead on when its used on two totally different materials.

I wonder if JB is even clued in to our current economy? "Oversaturation" is one word that comes to mind for me. I mean dropping 3 XXIII's in oneday. And now this craziness of "529" limited pairs. No hate here just ???? distribution. I have more important priorities like 3 kids, the holidaysand b-days coming.(one of which is my 13yr old who is a Jordan collector and freaking for a pair of Doenbercher 1's). For me, I've missed/passed($$) onthe Laser 1's, Concoord 6 Rings(I know...don't start), wanting the Motorsports, CDP XI/XII(doesn't everybody?), and those blk/red 1's w/out thegoofy strap. Just gotta keep on moving and appreciate what I've already picked up.

I hope they choose diffrent stores for these instead of putting half of them in NYC
I agree. It'd be nice to see stores that didn't carry the titaniums have the opportunity to carry these. I wouldn't mind the selectniketowns still having them like last time. Just an idea I guess.

Wht/Red XX3s are the best period. These are nice but I'm not gonna be one of th idiots waiting in the cold for them.

COOK # 45
Esse quam videri.

I missed out on the titaniums due to midterms and I live on long island so I def could have gotten them. I hope ill be able to get a pair of these.

they have a 12/13 color block kind of going on

if these hit fl,I am sad to say I would camp out for the first time in my life...

The first 23 I dislike. Sick of all this exclusive nonsense anyways. Though I wouldn't mind getting a pair and selling it to clear out my CC.

Back
Top Bottom