Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

No doubt, once better pics surface folks will start itching for a pair.

thanks for the piks and info....
pimp.gif

If you want to stand out in the cold for days before Christmas for a pair of shoes....more power to ya, but being "the fittest" has nothing to do with it.

Maybe being " the fattest " will.
roll.gif

the shoe is ok would have liked a little more red maybe laces or better yet the actual jumpman or 23 on the tongue to me would make them
smokin.gif
. anyhow does anyone else think JB is milkin the XX3 i mean the year is almostdone and they are still dropping colorways. At this point will we see any XX3s in 2009?

I can only HOPE for ANOTHER black nubuck based 23 in 2009 . .. . .BUT it aint happening.

Black stealths are my fav of them allllll, with these right behind them. . .

I wonder if the prices on these hits a Grand like Titaniums????

Originally Posted by 86 NT

I can only HOPE for ANOTHER black nubuck based 23 in 2009 . .. . .BUT it aint happening.

Black stealths are my fav of them allllll, with these right behind them. . .

Im sure the price well be up there .. I do cop and dont like them I well sell them for dirt cheap ... Im hoping I well love them . Like you I love the NuBuckso im sure I well love these .

Originally Posted by 86 NT

if nobody buys at that price you'll see how fast they drop. with a lot of people struggling, hopefully they don't come near titanium status. theyreally shouldn't.

if michael wore those in the playoffs, EVERYONE would want a pair.....that's what these basically are- the Bulls playoff version, when mike would wearblack shoes instead of white

Originally Posted by shpongled25

if michael wore those in the playoffs, EVERYONE would want a pair.....that's what these basically are- the Bulls playoff version, when mike would wear black shoes instead of white

TRUE. if everyone saw MJ tearing up ishh in the playoff wearing these, these would be the hottest thing since sliced bread.

i could imagine mj wearing these > the playoff xiv's. that would be banannas......

those looks opposite color combination of the recent chicagos..
but why that limited.. any specific reason or just a haux..

any word as to which locations are receiving these? is it safe to say that HOH chicago will get these?

^^^ Who knows .. Im sure it is going to be the same spots expect a few to make for the 2 new HOH's ... I cant wait tho . I really think im going to try andcop a pair .

Originally Posted by OnlyRetroXi

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

The more and more i see pics the more i think this is the better colorway of all the 23's.
Agreed. Will you be joining us Randz?
wink.gif
I would like to join ya . Whats the plan?

Ill drive 2 NY, gas is so cheap now.

Back
Top Bottom