Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by Mr Nike86

People are talking about resellers but its hard to see someone giving these up.

You will see them for sale...and for outrageous prices too. Just wait, there are people in this very thread that will have a For Sale in their sig before December 23rd is over.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

People are talking about resellers but its hard to see someone giving these up.

You will see them for sale...and for outrageous prices too. Just wait, there are people in this very thread that will have a For Sale in their sig before December 23rd is over.
lol yea i can see that. This site have a lot of flaky people and this is where most resellers come for info. Thats y im holding my little info ihave. i told 2 people but thats it.

what people dont realize is that if no one pays rape prices (1k-2k) for these shoes, they will eventually come down to a reasonable price. but too bad thereare some dumbfcks that will shell out $1500 for these and keep the hype high

Originally Posted by jaysonisfly

what people dont realize is that if no one pays rape prices (1k-2k) for these shoes, they will eventually come down to a reasonable price. but too bad there are some dumbfcks that will shell out $1500 for these and keep the hype high

Hey man what's up with you....you left me hangin? I PMed ya many times.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by jaysonisfly

what people dont realize is that if no one pays rape prices (1k-2k) for these shoes, they will eventually come down to a reasonable price. but too bad there are some dumbfcks that will shell out $1500 for these and keep the hype high

Everyone that is buying these to sell is not letting them go for less than $1000...there is someone on Ebay right now with a Niketown wristband for these asking $2500 obo with 3offers so far

There are pairs of Titanium's still on Ebay too none less than BIN 1500 almost a year later

i gave up on getting a pair of these
id like to have a pair but its gonna be impossible for me to get a pair even though im in l.a.

does anybody know how HOH chicago is goin to handle the release? are they goin to raffle or is first come first serve? any info is appreciated

Originally Posted by ny kickz

It was CONFIRMED NO JIMMY JAZZ ! I was there speaking with the mgr. He said 34th st actually got the most . A few more than 23 ... I will be there!
Same thing that I was told when I went in and spoke to the manager today...

well i was @ the nba store yesterday and was told by one of the employees there that the shoes would be $360 because of all the madness that will happen withthe release of these. not everyone at the store is in the loop or maybe they decided not to i have no idea. but as of yesterday they were selling them for $360

moz-screenshot.jpg
Just like candyyyyyy
pimp.gif

3531574273c4bd43137075bfe0e5aa4b5661ee8.jpg

I want 2 pairs now, but I love my new HDTV and HTC Touch Pro. Hmmmmm, I guess one pair is good enough,
I would love to wear a pair tho.
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

Nice shoes... Man I hope I can get these! Fingers Crossed....

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

any1 in line yet.. im thinking of going tonight
Depending on where you're at...I'm gonna say it's a wrap. Unless the store your going to is doing a raffle I'm pretty sureeveryone that wants these is already in line

Back
Top Bottom