roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gotkickz105

PRICES WILL DROP! I CAN GUARANTEE THAT. PPL TRYIN TO SELL FOR 3-4K ON EBAY AND PAIRS ALREADY SOLD FOR $1600 SHIPPED. NOBODY BUY THEM AND IN A MONTH THE PRICE WILL DROP CAUSE PPL WILL BE DESPERATE TO SELL. LOOK THE EMINEMS OR GOING FOR $800 NOW AND PPL TRYIN TO SELL FOR $1500-2000
Where do you think these will bottom out to? Debating on trading a 2 11/12 cdp's and some cash for 1

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

I'm sorry but your confirmation is different from an actual confirmation (see image below from ISS)

You can see that the confirmation is dated on the 24th and not the 23rd. And if you check the length of the color above your size exceeds the Black/Varsity Red length (should end above EACH, yours end above the price) Also the shoe name should go on top of the Grand Total price but your "blocked" section doesn't exceed the price, so it means it's a different item

So I say DUCK TALES until you post a correct Confirmation Email or the shoes itself....
nerd.gif

nice find. i dont believe this guy anymore
This was easy to figure out... Did anyone notice that $230.00+$10.38 doesn't = $244.38???

I wanted to believe the guy and congratulate him but stuff just isn't adding up. Why the hell would you need to lie about getting the release or not.

^^ did anyone one here even score a size 12? I know there were a bunch of us questing for one....did any of us score?

Originally Posted by denondct1

I'm sorry but your confirmation is different from an actual confirmation (see image below from ISS)

You can see that the confirmation is dated on the 24th and not the 23rd. And if you check the length of the color above your size exceeds the Black/Varsity Red length (should end above EACH, yours end above the price) Also the shoe name should go on top of the Grand Total price but your "blocked" section doesn't exceed the price, so it means it's a different item

So I say DUCK TALES until you post a correct Confirmation Email or the shoes itself....
nerd.gif

This was easy to figure out... Did anyone notice that $230.00+$10.38 doesn't = $244.38???

I wanted to believe the guy and congratulate him but stuff just isn't adding up. Why the hell would you need to lie about getting the release or not.

Told ya'll there's something wrong with this fool he's shady and a wannabe he's just tryna fit in somewhere I guess

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

not feelin these yet...

I like them and can't wait to see them in person....but they aren't the best of the XX3's imo. I think that the white/red XX3's look more like a premier XX3 than these just from the materials used.
I agree

Originally Posted by dj sven

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

not feelin these yet...

I like them and can't wait to see them in person....but they aren't the best of the XX3's imo. I think that the white/red XX3's look more like a premier XX3 than these just from the materials used.
I agree

I've seen these in person and they look pretty good. I wouldn't rate them as the best xx3 but they have a real exotic look to them. People woulddefinetly look twice compared to say the white/red which is nice but doesn't really pop.

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

Snagged my sz 11s. Want to keep 'em so badly, but times are tough; may have to sell.
frown.gif

Homie you say times are tough? Then why did you buy them? Anyone who pays more than retail for these is just out of there mind. These are nice and I reallywanted them as well. But don't tell me people are actually thinkin they are going to make a G out of this shoe. There are better things you can spend yourhard earned money on...there's more to life then shoes people.

These sometimes remind me of a chick that looks real good...but only in the right light.

These sometimes remind me of a chick that looks real good...but only in the right light.

Man you read my mind cause now that peeps are posting pics sometimes they look like fire and sometimes I am like they don't really even look thatnice....thought it was just me.

Originally Posted by addicted2icysoles23

Originally Posted by denondct1

nerd.gif

Told ya'll there's something wrong with this fool he's shady and a wannabe he's just tryna fit in somewhere I guess

Lol this is comical, I'm sitting here at pepsi laughing and enjoying myself....congrats on the reslellers and whomever was able to obtain a pair. Happyholidays.

Snagged my sz 11s. Want to keep 'em so badly, but times are tough; may have to sell.
frown.gif

Homie you say times are tough? Then why did you buy them? Anyone who pays more than retail for these is just out of there mind. These are nice and I really wanted them as well. But don't tell me people are actually thinkin they are going to make a G out of this shoe. There are better things you can spend your hard earned money on...there's more to life then shoes people.

Well said. Again, if you can't afford em, then why buy them? And what makes you think that someone else should have to pay $2000 for these?
Whatever.. this is a moot point, considering the economy is in shambles, there is no way these will sell in the same manner as the Titaniums.. back then theeconomy was still pretty stable, now its all gone to hell, and you'll still find overpriced Titaniums on eBay that'll never sell.

Let the hypebeast die down a little (once all the rich boys have cleared out on eBay) and you'll either see prices come down, or people get stuck withshoes that they'll never sell. Word to the resellers: if you are aiming on reselling these for more than $2000, you're better off holding onto themright now.. shoe prices are like real estate prices.. nothing will sell too high right now, and evantually when the economy is improved, they will sell. Justimagine how well shoes will sell when they're in DS condition but 20 years older.

well all the people who have there pairs on ebay r DEF gettin sales or at least people r bidding on em. Type in XX3 premier and look at the auctions of sellersthat dont have a BIN. Prices are in the 1000's and it's still days left. Cant say that whoever wins these auctions will actually pay 4 the shoes thobut it seems that at the moment they are living up 2 the hype.

Originally Posted by Respinda

frown.gif

Homie you say times are tough? Then why did you buy them? Anyone who pays more than retail for these is just out of there mind. These are nice and I really wanted them as well. But don't tell me people are actually thinkin they are going to make a G out of this shoe. There are better things you can spend your hard earned money on...there's more to life then shoes people.

Well said. Again, if you can't afford em, then why buy them? And what makes you think that someone else should have to pay $2000 for these?
Whatever.. this is a moot point, considering the economy is in shambles, there is no way these will sell in the same manner as the Titaniums.. back then the economy was still pretty stable, now its all gone to hell, and you'll still find overpriced Titaniums on eBay that'll never sell.

Let the hypebeast die down a little (once all the rich boys have cleared out on eBay) and you'll either see prices come down, or people get stuck with shoes that they'll never sell. Word to the resellers: if you are aiming on reselling these for more than $2000, you're better off holding onto them right now.. shoe prices are like real estate prices.. nothing will sell too high right now, and evantually when the economy is improved, they will sell. Just imagine how well shoes will sell when they're in DS condition but 20 years older.

Yeah dude this little punk PMs me and says I am a hypocrite because I am selling some of my collection. I tell this fool yeah so what's wrong with that ?He tells me I am a hypocrite cause I am selling things in my sig. I am like yeah I am and so what I am not the one complaining that times are tough. I am notthe one who just bought a pair of XXIII's for 220 plus tax knowing damn well I can't afford it. Some of these kids on here don't know what the heckthey are talkin about. You buy a shoe for retail and expext some other unfortunate MFer to rake up 2 G's or more for them. That mindframe you possess isout of wack and stupid so if you wanna PM me tryna be Batman and save someone then you should get your crap straight for real.

Originally Posted by L7OSER

well all the people who have there pairs on ebay r DEF gettin sales or at least people r bidding on em. Type in XX3 premier and look at the auctions of sellers that dont have a BIN. Prices are in the 1000's and it's still days left. Cant say that whoever wins these auctions will actually pay 4 the shoes tho but it seems that at the moment they are living up 2 the hype.
Yeah we know they are selling but all I am saying is why buy them and then come on here saying times are tough I gotta sell em. If that be thecase then take some action and post em on ebay. I never said they won't sell just that I won't be one of those crazy people willing to shell out a G ortwo for a shoe. And I have had many people PM me asking what I want to buy em for this is just madness man. Like for the dude saying times are tough everyoneknows that but why come on here post pics and rub it in people's faces. Should have taken the backseat and let someone who really wanted them have thechance to cop....nuff said.

I didn't PM you, lol.

And what I meant is that I can't afford to pass up the net profit these will fetch. Saving money is more of a priority than collecting Jordans. Sad, butthat's just the way things are for me right now.

Man you read my mind cause now that peeps are posting pics sometimes they look like fire and sometimes I am like they don't really even look that nice....thought it was just me.
Ya it seems like sometimes when there's too much light the soles look almost orange and it looks pretty ugly. But when it's darker theylook nice. For me it's the same with chicagos and motorsports. It depends on the lighting

hahaha wheres Kevinmayne? hes not talkin smack anymore?LOL anyways, i guess hes a racist too. Too all the asians in this forum pass it on, PM he sent meearlier, LOLLLLL
roll.gif
x2

you mad kevin...
roll.gif
HAHAHAHAH

KeVeNMaYnE

50 Kudos
Why do you insist on riding my #!@# on the JB forum? Hop off kid seriously

I did get a pair so I could care less what the @!#% you think and regardless you didnt and thats whats causing your saltiness im guessing.

How old are you by the way? you seem like your 15 Asian
!%#%%.

Back
Top Bottom