black/red/green spiz'ikes

if i ever wore a pair of spizikes they would have to be this colorway.

Mine are still ds and I luv em.I wish they would have done a black cement pair also.I also luv my white cements.Got alot of luv for spike lee and MJ,perfectcombo shoe for me.

These by far are the hottest color way I bought 2 pairs cause they were so fly..I own all the colorways and still this colorway till today still breaks themost necks for me..

I got this and not to be unfair, it's the best Spizike CW and next are the white/green/red ones....

im about to get the true blues in a few days, but the black/green cw is just fire
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I personally like mine. I rock em with the Migente Fight the Power shirt. I paid 250 a little while ago.

i mean i'm sellin my spiz'ikes and just gonna cop the cool grey spiz'ikes and im good on spiz'ikes

i have the blue and cement ones, the cement ones break necks but really dont think they are worth 175, on ebay you can find new pairs for retail every now andthen

I slept on both this colorway and the 1st colorway. I was bugging off that $175 price tag. I had them in my hand but I wasn't crazy about them so I pass.Now I look back, I wish I could have picked them up. would have been a nice flip. the black red and green ones are the best colorway. nice shoe when you throwsome jeans on, but I personally don't really care for them.

Back
Top Bottom