black/red/green spiz'ikes

Naw man, just hold on to em. I sold my DS white/green/red joints.
smh.gif
I so regretit. But after that I copped some DS Space Jams, so it's all good. None of the others are even worth much anymore.

i know i'm going to get hated on for saying this but....Spiz'ikes >>> 8's,22's,15's,14's & 9's...

Originally Posted by eL sHaq

i know i'm going to get hated on for saying this but....Spiz'ikes >>> 8's,22's,15's,14's & 9's...

throw in the 2's and i agree completely. i dont care about value on mine, i wear my cements pretty often and love them.

Like everyone else said ... the Black / Red / Green colorway is the best .... love my pair wish I did have another.

Spizikes are way doper than 6 Rings and Dub Zeros but YALL Dont Hear me tho plus it was a Gr8 idea 2 include or Honor Spike Lee with a shoe ,
Imma huge fan of this shoe in may colorways like White/Red/Black/Green
Black/Red/Black
White/True Blue/Red
White/Fire Red/Grey
White/Red/Black/Grey
Grey/Black

Definitely the best colorway out of the spizikes... i feel dumb for passing on eastbay... i would cop but i dont agree with the resale value on these... theyhot but not that serious...

My favorite color combo but I still couldn't mess with these,oh and did anybody here the new luda and common song spike refers to himself as spiz'ikelee.

Back
Top Bottom