Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Stealth Foams are a definite buy! I can rock with these more so than the pinks, or paranorman hypebeast type sh*t! These joints are simple, but still ill as hell

Can't wait. These represent what the foams used to be. CW screams OG-type. Simple, not loud. These could've been an OG colorway and been successful if it was.

Last edited:
are these gonna be  ticketed like the cement 4' s and pink foams? or will they be raffled?or first come first serve? Someone enlighten me

Last edited:
Is it worth it to get this at $300 shipped?
That's iffy! I calculated tax for me (0.0825%) and that would be $238.15 with tax! So you could save $61.85 and chill or pay  $238.15 and most likely wait in line.  . . I'd probably save the money!

Last edited:
That's iffy! I calculated tax for me (0.0825%) and that would be $238.15 with tax! So you could save $61.85 and chill or pay  $238.15 and most likely wait in line.  . . I'd probably save the money!

Aren't they going to be limited?

clear sole ruined these to me, should've been smoked grey 

Soles don't look completely clear

Do has the guy that was saying pink foams were gonna out do these been in here lately.

I hope to get these. There is 4 people that work with me planning on gettins a pair

Hopefully they made enough :lol:

Back
Top Bottom