Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

I'm hoping I can get my ticket on Sunday! Last pair of kicks I bought were Concords so I'm new to this ticket nonsense, does getting a ticket guarantee me a pair? Or will I be randomly selected to get them? It's insane how the sneaker game has changed, like most of you guys stated above I remember the days of just walking into a store and picking them up no tickets, no lines, no hassles... SMH

Depends on location. Some less hyped areas will be "guarantee"tickets (something could always go wrong tho). Extra hyped areas will be raffles

Last edited:
Some stores say raffles? I looked at stores by me and it says tickets while supplies last. If they want to do raffles, they should do what they did with the Yeezy 2's.

Just spoke to my local HOH. Passing out guarenteed tickets Tuesday 8am. Girl on the phone said you can line up 10pm Monday night 
laugh.gif
...No thanks hun.

I have 3 finals Tuesday morning starting at 8am...looks like its online or bust for me 
mean.gif

Just spoke to my local HOH. Passing out guarenteed tickets Tuesday 8am. Girl on the phone said you can line up 10pm Monday night :lol: ...No thanks hun.

I have 3 finals Tuesday morning starting at 8am...looks like its online or bust for me :smh:

Wow. It says that on the site too? Good luck with finals, I start mine Wednesday.

Depends on location. Some less hyped areas will be "guarantee"tickets (something could always go wrong tho). Extra hyped areas will be raffles

From my local Footlocker. Doesn't specify if they are guaranteed though... I hope I get lucky being that this is my first time doing this!

Tickets will be given out on Sunday, December 9th at 5:00 p.m. local time for the Nike Air Foamposite One “Stealth" and Jordan Retro IX “Cool Grey." Limit one ticket per customer per shoe while supplies last. You must have a valid photo ID in order to receive a ticket. If you receive a ticket you must be at the store between 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. local time on Friday, December 14th for the Nike Air Foamposite One “Stealth” and between 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. local time on Saturday, December 15th for the Jordan Retro IX “Cool Grey” to purchase your pre-selected size. You must have the ticket and show a valid photo ID that matches the name on the list in order to purchase the shoe. Any shoe not purchased by the 6:00 p.m. deadline will be forfeited.

Ya my HOH is a raffle ticket system. Not even worth trying, If i'm going to get lucky I will just try NDC

Wow. It says that on the site too? Good luck with finals, I start mine Wednesday.
Nah site says Sunday tickets are being given out but it says that for all locations, even the places that aren't even getting them. Good luck to you to bro. These foams are nice but finals are a little more important...
laugh.gif

Nah site says Sunday tickets are being given out but it says that for all locations, even the places that aren't even getting them. Good luck to you to bro. These foams are nice but finals are a little more important...:lol:

That is very true! I will be making phone calls when I get home for solid info.

can't wait to rock these stealths. I love simple shoes, most are over the top now a days

Foams ain't on the hype level in the west as in the east. Could be the reason. Seems like every FTL on the eastern Seaborg is getting these. In Pittsburgh I know villa by me probably getting over 40 pair. But no FTL

Idk man. Every shoe store except one here in Tucson got the pinks. But none are getting the stealths? Champs along got like 52 pair and sold out that morning. FTL sold out and sheikhs sold out. But only HOH up in Phoenix is getting these? Don't seem too general to me

^^^ I would think every store that got the pink would get these, that's how it is here

Unfortunately This Just Isn't So....... As Of Now 2 Shops Out Here That Got Pinks WILL NOT Have These Stealths >D

Waiting To Hear Back If That Has Changed For One Of The Two Shops, But One Of Them Has Confirmed For Sure They Won't Be Getting This Release :wink:

Not all FTL are raffles. I just called a couple in NYC and only one was raffle. Call your FTL for solid info. One place in the BX is giving them out at 11 am.

the release locator for Footlocker says the theres about 10 stores around me that WONT be getting these.. all of em had the Pink tho.

what is this world coming to where you can get PINK shoes before BLACK.

to those coppin at foot locker.. what time are y'all lining up for tix at? just tryin to get a feel for how early i should show up 

to those coppin at foot locker.. what time are y'all lining up for tix at? just tryin to get a feel for how early i should show up 

Depends where you are going. You never lined up for kicks around your way?

word. its harder to cop kicks in my town. back then i would just go 2 hours before store opening and i was guaranteed my pair. now its has become more difficult. I don't know why.

Depends where you are going. You never lined up for kicks around your way?
No i have i just wanted to see if people are gonna just hit the mall as soon as it opens or not. mine will prolly be pretty hyped for these so i'll have to go early

roll.gif
actually the twitter RSVP is for 15 year olds like yourself ad yall kids made all shoes harder to cop, but for us older guys we know what to do to avoid all that crap , I am too old to be waiting in line and do twitter stuff. back when we got shoes before you kids turned into hypebeasts, it wasnt none of this twttier crap and or raffle tickets, and shoes were usually easier to cop no shoe now a days is easy to cop unless you do your homework and know whats up like me, i been had this on lock so you chill out. its pretty much a fact people rushing to send msgs to twitter hoping they get a response that isnt a easy cop. and who even camps anymore? you gotta be real pressed over some shoes that wil get re retroed anyways in a few years, i can tell by your response you a ill boy. fall back youngsta i already got my pairs with ease and i aint have to pay rape prices you have the twitter thing down huh? thats what 15 year olds do im too old for that, i get all kicks early official releases not none of these Bgrades that yall get. you just sound dumb by even saying your older so twitter makes it easier. twitter is for youngings you ******. good luck with your raffe and rsvp tho chile you crossing your fingers hoping i already had them months ago i make all my pickups easy cops lil one.
mean.gif
and how you get mad when you the one who aint made a comment? you ol female acting *** dude chill out.
Stopped reading after this, Too grown for trolls with long paragraphs not worth reading

Stopped reading after this, Too grown for trolls with long paragraphs not worth reading

aww crybaby.... another NTer in his feelings...:smh: i'll buy you a box of tissues son. Only troll is you. guess what tho? I got my pairs. :smokin

Real Talk Tho, What Kind Of "Grown Man" Takes Time Out Of Their Day To Type Up That Long *** BS Of A Rant?

You Sound Like Clown B!

One Grown Man To Another :wink:

Back
Top Bottom