Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Theres about 50 people lined up at 34th FA.. I was gonna come thru later but may skip out on this one bc i heard you can buy up to 3 pairs of each shoe.

There's a line already
mean.gif

Good looks.  You just saved me a trip.  I was going to go stop by after work.

One pair will just have to do.

I'll just check back tomorrow for the lulz.

34th foot action only had 40 pairs. Manager was smart enough to let the 200 people there know before they waited for too long. Just stopped by. But he did say that he had enough pink foams for everyone lol

i just don't get nike they make large amount of quantities and constantly restocking on pink foams but rarely on stealths. smh

i think there trying to promote something and its not breast cancer.

i think i know your what your saying

also at the people who thought since the earliest pics of the pink foams that these shoes had anything to do with breast cancer

you get the biggest LOL

Last edited:
i think there trying to promote something and its not breast cancer.
i think i know your what your saying

also at the people who thought since the earliest pics of the pink foams that these shoes had anything to do with breast cancer

you get the biggest LOL
You two sound like bunch of kids. I've got em, haven't rocked em yet but I would with no issues, my wife ain't complaining either.

If you don't like em thats cool but to try to make some sort of judgement or assumption about someone else for the color of their shoes is just silly.

Same dudes talking trash about pink shoes are the same dudes rocking nut hugging jeans that look like women's tights.

You two sound like bunch of kids. I've got em, haven't rocked em yet but I would with no issues, my wife ain't complaining either.
If you don't like em thats cool but to try to make some sort of judgement or assumption about someone else for the color of their shoes is just silly.

Same dudes talking trash about pink shoes are the same dudes rocking nut hugging jeans that look like women's tights.

smh..nut huggin jeans tho. that be them kids who got the pink foams doing that. bunch of wayne stans. i would never rock them but im not gon tell another man what to wear.

thats great for you and your wife

if your wearing nut huggers (i dont) i really dont think you would have a problem wearing an all pink shoe

there weren't many pairs at the 34th footaction restock only about 40 pairs and over 200 people onlne it was crazy. Here is a video of the chaos that happen that day.

Back
Top Bottom