Black Swan | A Film by Darren Aronofsky

just saw it. one of the best acting jobs i've ever seen. she will win an oscar. movie lingers with you after you watch it.there are a few things i would have liked differently

he made a ballerina movie very unsettling. that takes talent.

Really want to see this. Doesnt hurt that Portman and Kunis are high up on my list of ladies I would love to take out to dinner and other such things. Yes Simpin Status.

Really want to see this. Doesnt hurt that Portman and Kunis are high up on my list of ladies I would love to take out to dinner and other such things. Yes Simpin Status.

A few spots have it playing in my city this weekend...I def. want to check this out

A few spots have it playing in my city this weekend...I def. want to check this out

Looks good but Requiem for a dream made me highly uncomfortable and bummed me out. Will NOT be watching cuz it looks like its along those lines.

Looks good but Requiem for a dream made me highly uncomfortable and bummed me out. Will NOT be watching cuz it looks like its along those lines.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Not gonna lie I'm only gonna watch this for the Portman Kunis lesbian scene. Heard it was crazy.
pimp.gif
 but yeah, i heard that movie was insanely good. and the sex scene 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Not gonna lie I'm only gonna watch this for the Portman Kunis lesbian scene. Heard it was crazy.
pimp.gif
 but yeah, i heard that movie was insanely good. and the sex scene 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just saw this tonight and it lived up to the hype. Definitely an unsettling movie with a lot of cringe-worthy scenes (peeling skin, cutting nails, etc...
sick.gif
) and there were so many scenes that kept you on edge. Natalie Portman's acting was very impressive. She definitely stepped out of her comfort zone for this role. The actress that played her mother was also fantastic. Really freaked me out without actually doing anything. I'm going to try to catch this again.

Mila Kunis
pimp.gif

Just saw this tonight and it lived up to the hype. Definitely an unsettling movie with a lot of cringe-worthy scenes (peeling skin, cutting nails, etc...
sick.gif
) and there were so many scenes that kept you on edge. Natalie Portman's acting was very impressive. She definitely stepped out of her comfort zone for this role. The actress that played her mother was also fantastic. Really freaked me out without actually doing anything. I'm going to try to catch this again.

Mila Kunis
pimp.gif

I dnt think any theaters by me is showing it either. Im in jersey btw. Anyone where i might be able to go that isnt too far?

I dnt think any theaters by me is showing it either. Im in jersey btw. Anyone where i might be able to go that isnt too far?

Back
Top Bottom