Black Swan | A Film by Darren Aronofsky

I need to see this movie especially the Kunis-Portman scene
devil.gif

"Black Swan" was amazing. Saw it around 7 last night, theater was packed.

It was a great thrill ride, Aronofsky does a great job taking the movie from an emotional stand still early on to a gripping intense tale.

Portman was remarkable, easily her best performance of her career, if she doesn't win Best Actress I'll be floored.

2 people did walk out during the Kunis/Portman sex scene, I thought that was kinda funny.

It's a movie that has so much meaning aside from what you see directly on the screen, it's one you have to sit back and really think about, maybe go see a 2nd time, much like how I felt with "Inception".

When the movie ended the entire audience didn't get up and leave, everyone kind of stayed in their seats in a bit of shock/ trying to figure out what they just saw.

Overall it was great, one of the best movies of the year.

"Black Swan" was amazing. Saw it around 7 last night, theater was packed.

It was a great thrill ride, Aronofsky does a great job taking the movie from an emotional stand still early on to a gripping intense tale.

Portman was remarkable, easily her best performance of her career, if she doesn't win Best Actress I'll be floored.

2 people did walk out during the Kunis/Portman sex scene, I thought that was kinda funny.

It's a movie that has so much meaning aside from what you see directly on the screen, it's one you have to sit back and really think about, maybe go see a 2nd time, much like how I felt with "Inception".

When the movie ended the entire audience didn't get up and leave, everyone kind of stayed in their seats in a bit of shock/ trying to figure out what they just saw.

Overall it was great, one of the best movies of the year.

Saw the movie last night with my girl and I was very impressed.

Probably my 3rd favorite movie in 2010 next to Inception and the Social Network. Natalie's performance was
pimp.gif
and
devil.gif

My girl jumped a lot during the movie
laugh.gif
. Some of those suspenseful scenes gave me goosebumps. Stanley Kubrick would be proud
pimp.gif

Saw the movie last night with my girl and I was very impressed.

Probably my 3rd favorite movie in 2010 next to Inception and the Social Network. Natalie's performance was
pimp.gif
and
devil.gif

My girl jumped a lot during the movie
laugh.gif
. Some of those suspenseful scenes gave me goosebumps. Stanley Kubrick would be proud
pimp.gif

For those that have seen the flick, would it be cool to see it with a chick? Or is it a little too out there?

For those that have seen the flick, would it be cool to see it with a chick? Or is it a little too out there?

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

If she can appreciate good cinema, then yes.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

If she can appreciate good cinema, then yes.

Back
Top Bottom