Black Swan | A Film by Darren Aronofsky

laugh.gif
MrONegative wrote:

Wow.�
laugh.gif

The New York Post said "Yeah. I can finish to anything."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

For those that have seen the flick, would it be cool to see it with a chick? Or is it a little too out there?

yea it would be fine, it's not a movie that will freak out a female, its a psychological thriller.

For those that have seen the flick, would it be cool to see it with a chick? Or is it a little too out there?

yea it would be fine, it's not a movie that will freak out a female, its a psychological thriller.

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

This and Blue Valentine are the two must see movies for the end of the year.
So true.

Saw Black Swan opening day, loved it...now just waiting for Blue Valentine

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

This and Blue Valentine are the two must see movies for the end of the year.
So true.

Saw Black Swan opening day, loved it...now just waiting for Blue Valentine

yo the commercial for this things is friggin scary as hell.

the part at the end with portman looking at you with those red eyes had me looking all around my room.

yo the commercial for this things is friggin scary as hell.

the part at the end with portman looking at you with those red eyes had me looking all around my room.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Just saw this tonight and it lived up to the hype. Definitely an unsettling movie with a lot of cringe-worthy scenes (peeling skin, cutting nails, etc...
sick.gif
) and there were so many scenes that kept you on edge. Natalie Portman's acting was very impressive. She definitely stepped out of her comfort zone for this role. The actress that played her mother was also fantastic. Really freaked me out without actually doing anything. I'm going to try to catch this again.

Mila Kunis
pimp.gif
The mother was great.

SPOILERS BELOW

One of the best movies I've seen in a long time. Definitely high up there on my list.  Saw this movie TWICE now, and loved it. Natalie Portman's transformation from the "frigid little girl" to sexiest chick ever was brilliant acting. I was extremely disturbed by the mother. She is literally exactly like my best friend's mom, who I saw the film with. "Covert incest" is the term they use for that type of relationship. Vincent Cassell was great, and Mila being sexy as hell. That's exactly how I would imagine that she's really like.

If you see it with a SMART chick, you will smash. Such a sexual movie. If intelligent, this will make her panties moist.

Just saw this tonight and it lived up to the hype. Definitely an unsettling movie with a lot of cringe-worthy scenes (peeling skin, cutting nails, etc...
sick.gif
) and there were so many scenes that kept you on edge. Natalie Portman's acting was very impressive. She definitely stepped out of her comfort zone for this role. The actress that played her mother was also fantastic. Really freaked me out without actually doing anything. I'm going to try to catch this again.

Mila Kunis
pimp.gif
The mother was great.

SPOILERS BELOW

One of the best movies I've seen in a long time. Definitely high up there on my list.  Saw this movie TWICE now, and loved it. Natalie Portman's transformation from the "frigid little girl" to sexiest chick ever was brilliant acting. I was extremely disturbed by the mother. She is literally exactly like my best friend's mom, who I saw the film with. "Covert incest" is the term they use for that type of relationship. Vincent Cassell was great, and Mila being sexy as hell. That's exactly how I would imagine that she's really like.

If you see it with a SMART chick, you will smash. Such a sexual movie. If intelligent, this will make her panties moist.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by hymen man

Black Swan is getting a wide release this weekend for those who still need to see

22nd.
damn sucks for those people. My theater has it starting friday
Just checked my theater as well, opening Friday as well.  Apologies.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Black Swan is getting a wide release this weekend for those who still need to see

22nd.
damn sucks for those people. My theater has it starting friday
Just checked my theater as well, opening Friday as well.  Apologies.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

sick.gif

Mila Kunis
pimp.gif
The mother was great.

SPOILERS BELOW

agree with everything that was said, saw it at midnight last night. Hands down best picture in my eyes(when i previously thought social network had that on lock)
I knew expectations would be met performance wise, i just didnt expect the movie to be so damn creepy, so damn sexual and so damn good.
Supporting cast really really surprised me, im surprised they aren't getting as much acclaim as portman.

Winona
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Barbara Hershey
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Vincent Cassel(the fox baby!)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mila Kunis
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

sick.gif

Mila Kunis
pimp.gif
The mother was great.

SPOILERS BELOW

agree with everything that was said, saw it at midnight last night. Hands down best picture in my eyes(when i previously thought social network had that on lock)
I knew expectations would be met performance wise, i just didnt expect the movie to be so damn creepy, so damn sexual and so damn good.
Supporting cast really really surprised me, im surprised they aren't getting as much acclaim as portman.

Winona
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Barbara Hershey
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Vincent Cassel(the fox baby!)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mila Kunis
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Maybe I'm just a wimp, but this movie disturbed me a bit. The cinematography was great, and so was the acting. It was just the cringe-worthy parts that made me turn away from the screen. Overall, I thought it was an interesting and thought-provoking movie, but I don't know if I would see it again.

Maybe I'm just a wimp, but this movie disturbed me a bit. The cinematography was great, and so was the acting. It was just the cringe-worthy parts that made me turn away from the screen. Overall, I thought it was an interesting and thought-provoking movie, but I don't know if I would see it again.

Back
Top Bottom