Black Women, why do you all get mad if a dude dates outside of his race?

It's funny how a lot of blk men don't give blk dudes the time of day, yet when they see that blk dude with a non blk chick, they get salty.
laugh.gif

I love it!

It's funny how a lot of blk men don't give blk dudes the time of day, yet when they see that blk dude with a non blk chick, they get salty.
laugh.gif

I love it!

Mode should really consider adding a Black Women discussion section to NT.

...I've never seen nothing like this.

Originally Posted by Steve212

laugh.gif

I love it!
I take it you mean black women?
Originally Posted by toast1985

Or at least a social section. But then everything will be geared towards black women.

I don't know if it's out of anger or confusion or the usual summer heat getting to people but these race threads are cynical. And its the usual 3,4 people making them or commenting the most. It's like some are hooked, completely fixated on this dating issue.

Originally Posted by Steve212

laugh.gif

I love it!
I take it you mean black women?
Originally Posted by toast1985

Or at least a social section. But then everything will be geared towards black women.

I don't know if it's out of anger or confusion or the usual summer heat getting to people but these race threads are cynical. And its the usual 3,4 people making them or commenting the most. It's like some are hooked, completely fixated on this dating issue.

I think I might just create my own "race" thread and give my perspective on this entire situation as a whole.

I think I might just create my own "race" thread and give my perspective on this entire situation as a whole.

Cause deep in their heart the average black woman feels inferior to white women. Brothers that deal with white women confirms their thought process and it crushes them psychologically.

Rarely do you seem dimes complain about this, it's the average to below average broads that have issues.

Cause deep in their heart the average black woman feels inferior to white women. Brothers that deal with white women confirms their thought process and it crushes them psychologically.

Rarely do you seem dimes complain about this, it's the average to below average broads that have issues.

Originally Posted by wren32

whos cares honestly. I am half black and half white. I prefer light skin girls whether that be mixed girls or hispanic. Personally I think dark chicks are ugly. Dont get me wrong there are a few (gabrielle union) who look good but majority to me are just unattractive.

Simply put, you think that darkskinned people are unattractive, right? Let me hip you to something, I don't know if you are aware of this but there is no such thing as being "half" anything, do you know that? You can call yourself that, honoring both parents, but unless you have the complexion of Elmer Fudd, you are considered ugly and unattractive by some "White" people.

How do you feel about that? 

Then from your comment on "darkskinned" women, you're considered hideous, downright grotesque, a complete turnoff by SMART people, regardless of your hue.

From my vantage point, darkerskinned people have the advantage over you, in more ways than one.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Might as well..

Everyone else is
tired.gif

No other races get bought up and criticized like Blacks on this forum ..

If they do .. i.e. Have a thread in the exact context as the any of black related race thread ...

+##% gets locked with the quickness ..

but these thread stay open to linger and fester ...

+##% is disgusting to be honest

Cause deep in their heart the average black woman feels inferior to white women. Brothers that deal with white women confirms their thought process and it crushes them psychologically.

Rarely do you seem dimes complain about this, it's the average to below average broads that have issues

eyes.gif

Thats a dumb %+* statement ..

And that can go for ANY race

A white Man Could feel inferior to the black man cuz, he may feel he can't compete with the black man in the bedroom

Might as well..

Everyone else is
tired.gif

If they do .. i.e. Have a thread in the exact context as the any of black related race thread ...

+##% gets locked with the quickness ..

+##% is disgusting to be honest

Cause deep in their heart the average black woman feels inferior to white women. Brothers that deal with white women confirms their thought process and it crushes them psychologically.

Rarely do you seem dimes complain about this, it's the average to below average broads that have issues

eyes.gif

Thats a dumb %+* statement ..

And that can go for ANY race

A white Man Could feel inferior to the black man cuz, he may feel he can't compete with the black man in the bedroom

whos cares honestly. I am half black and half white. I prefer light skin girls whether that be mixed girls or hispanic. Personally I think dark chicks are ugly. Dont get me wrong there are a few (gabrielle union) who look good but majority to me are just unattractive.

Simply put, you think that darkskinned people are unattractive, right? Let me hip you to something, I don't know if you are aware of this but there is no such thing as being "half" anything, do you know that? You can call yourself that, honoring both parents, but unless you have the complexion of Elmer Fudd, you are considered ugly and unattractive by some "White" people.

Then from your comment on "darkskinned" women, you're considered hideous, downright grotesque, a complete turnoff by SMART people, regardless of your hue.

From my vantage point, darkerskinned people have the advantage over you, in more ways than one.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

wink.gif

I love how you managed to completely trivialize someone's preference for women. He likes light skinned women, get over it.

wink.gif

I love how you managed to completely trivialize someone's preference for women. He likes light skinned women, get over it.

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Might as well..

Everyone else is
tired.gif

+@+! gets locked with the quickness ..

+@+! is disgusting to be honest
You do have some avid racists in these forums, those who wear Air Jordans, wishing that all of the stereotypes that are attributed to people of color, were suddenly fixed to them. I have no doubt about this. It's just like penis envy...in fact, it is!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Might as well..

Everyone else is
tired.gif

+@+! gets locked with the quickness ..

+@+! is disgusting to be honest
You do have some avid racists in these forums, those who wear Air Jordans, wishing that all of the stereotypes that are attributed to people of color, were suddenly fixed to them. I have no doubt about this. It's just like penis envy...in fact, it is!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

wink.gif

His preference for women is based upon a westernized standard of beauty, which downs a whole culture due to the color of their skin, which is a effect of racism. However, it seems that you like defending stupidity, then those who would judge you due to the color of your own skin.

Awareness of social prejudices lends itself to maturity, with one recognizing the beauty in all things, regardless of social norms.

wink.gif

His preference for women is based upon a westernized standard of beauty, which downs a whole culture due to the color of their skin, which is a effect of racism. However, it seems that you like defending stupidity, then those who would judge you due to the color of your own skin.

Awareness of social prejudices lends itself to maturity, with one recognizing the beauty in all things, regardless of social norms.

wink.gif

lol and your preference is based on a non-Westernized standard of beauty....so what exactly is your point?

Are you insinuating that without racism no black man or half black man will ever like a white/light-skinned woman?

You have social prejudices as well, practice what you preach.

wink.gif

lol and your preference is based on a non-Westernized standard of beauty....so what exactly is your point?

Are you insinuating that without racism no black man or half black man will ever like a white/light-skinned woman?

You have social prejudices as well, practice what you preach.

Back
Top Bottom