Black Women, why do you all get mad if a dude dates outside of his race?

What is there, like 5 black women on this site and 1,000,000 dudes? You just wanted to start another black women hate fest

What is there, like 5 black women on this site and 1,000,000 dudes? You just wanted to start another black women hate fest

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

Originally Posted by wren32

whos cares honestly. I am half black and half white. I prefer light skin girls whether that be mixed girls or hispanic. Personally I think dark chicks are ugly. Dont get me wrong there are a few (gabrielle union) who look good but majority to me are just unattractive.

Simply put, you think that darkskinned people are unattractive, right? Let me hip you to something, I don't know if you are aware of this but there is no such thing as being "half" anything, do you know that? You can call yourself that, honoring both parents, but unless you have the complexion of Elmer Fudd, you are considered ugly and unattractive by some "White" people.

How do you feel about that? 

Then from your comment on "darkskinned" women, you're considered hideous, downright grotesque, a complete turnoff by SMART people, regardless of your hue.

From my vantage point, darkerskinned people have the advantage over you, in more ways than one.
wink.gif

I love how you managed to completely trivialize someone's preference for women. He likes light skinned women, get over it.

His preference for women is based upon a westernized standard of beauty, which downs a whole culture due to the color of their skin, which is a effect of racism. However, it seems that you like defending stupidity, then those who would judge you due to the color of your own skin.

Awareness of social prejudices lends itself to maturity, with one recognizing the beauty in all things, regardless of social norms.

lol and your preference is based on a non-Westernized standard of beauty....so what exactly is your point?

Are you insinuating that without racism no black man or half black man will ever like a white/light-skinned woman?

You have social prejudices as well, practice what you preach.

You are too intelligent to play that "I know you are, but what am I", game. What are you, five years old?

http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wise-creation-whiteness-clip

Perhaps you'll like hearing it better coming from someone who is "white"..more for ya'...

The History of White People
Nell Irvin Painter (Author)

Overview | Contents | Inside the Book

A mind-expanding and myth-destroying exploration of notions of white race—not merely a skin color but also a signal of power, prestige, and beauty to be withheld and granted selectively

Ever since the Enlightenment, race theory and its inevitable partner, racism, have followed a crooked road, constructed by dominant peoples to justify their domination of others. Filling a huge gap in historical literature that long focused on the non-white, eminent historian Nell Irvin Painter guides us through more than two thousand years of Western civilization, tracing not only the invention of the idea of race but also the frequent worship of “whiteness

whos cares honestly. I am half black and half white. I prefer light skin girls whether that be mixed girls or hispanic. Personally I think dark chicks are ugly. Dont get me wrong there are a few (gabrielle union) who look good but majority to me are just unattractive.

Simply put, you think that darkskinned people are unattractive, right? Let me hip you to something, I don't know if you are aware of this but there is no such thing as being "half" anything, do you know that? You can call yourself that, honoring both parents, but unless you have the complexion of Elmer Fudd, you are considered ugly and unattractive by some "White" people.

How do you feel about that? 

Then from your comment on "darkskinned" women, you're considered hideous, downright grotesque, a complete turnoff by SMART people, regardless of your hue.

From my vantage point, darkerskinned people have the advantage over you, in more ways than one.
wink.gif

I love how you managed to completely trivialize someone's preference for women. He likes light skinned women, get over it.

His preference for women is based upon a westernized standard of beauty, which downs a whole culture due to the color of their skin, which is a effect of racism. However, it seems that you like defending stupidity, then those who would judge you due to the color of your own skin.

Awareness of social prejudices lends itself to maturity, with one recognizing the beauty in all things, regardless of social norms.

lol and your preference is based on a non-Westernized standard of beauty....so what exactly is your point?

Are you insinuating that without racism no black man or half black man will ever like a white/light-skinned woman?

You have social prejudices as well, practice what you preach.

You are too intelligent to play that "I know you are, but what am I", game. What are you, five years old?

http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wise-creation-whiteness-clip

Perhaps you'll like hearing it better coming from someone who is "white"..more for ya'...

The History of White People
Nell Irvin Painter (Author)

Overview | Contents | Inside the Book

A mind-expanding and myth-destroying exploration of notions of white race—not merely a skin color but also a signal of power, prestige, and beauty to be withheld and granted selectively

Ever since the Enlightenment, race theory and its inevitable partner, racism, have followed a crooked road, constructed by dominant peoples to justify their domination of others. Filling a huge gap in historical literature that long focused on the non-white, eminent historian Nell Irvin Painter guides us through more than two thousand years of Western civilization, tracing not only the invention of the idea of race but also the frequent worship of “whiteness

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Black dudes, why do yall get all proud and act like yall accomplished something whenever you "pull" a white women. There, answered a question with a question
Yeah this is it right here....

I always wondered the same thing, dudes get hyped when they talk or see a white chick. "Snow bunnies" etc.

They are all women. NOTHING SPECIAL

Black dudes, why do yall get all proud and act like yall accomplished something whenever you "pull" a white women. There, answered a question with a question

I always wondered the same thing, dudes get hyped when they talk or see a white chick. "Snow bunnies" etc.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

White dudes act the SAME WAY when the pull a Black Chick ....

WHAT THE @%!! ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!??

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

White dudes act the SAME WAY when the pull a Black Chick ....

WHAT THE @%!! ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!??

Not even close
laugh.gif
Not to mention other races date outside of their race, without throwing their own under the bus. If I really cared about this topic, I could go copy and paste from the 100's of previous threads about this so many, "Man, I can't be marrying or dating no black chic. Never. I'd %!%# one, but wifey, gotta get me a bunny
pimp.gif
" and of course quotes of, "word my ___" and dudes giving each other e-dap, even literally tips on how to get themselves one.

If it was possible, dudes would just wear their white girl on a chain around their neck so everybody can know, and when you pass another bruh with one, you can give him a dap and a nod, kind of like how bikers always wave whenever they see each another biker on the road. Nat was going with the whole subliminal, you have been programmed by society to feel a certain way, and I agree to a certain extent, but with $%!$%+ on here (and I know some in real life), it isn't even subliminal.

Do you though.

Not even close
laugh.gif
Not to mention other races date outside of their race, without throwing their own under the bus. If I really cared about this topic, I could go copy and paste from the 100's of previous threads about this so many, "Man, I can't be marrying or dating no black chic. Never. I'd %!%# one, but wifey, gotta get me a bunny
pimp.gif
" and of course quotes of, "word my ___" and dudes giving each other e-dap, even literally tips on how to get themselves one.

If it was possible, dudes would just wear their white girl on a chain around their neck so everybody can know, and when you pass another bruh with one, you can give him a dap and a nod, kind of like how bikers always wave whenever they see each another biker on the road. Nat was going with the whole subliminal, you have been programmed by society to feel a certain way, and I agree to a certain extent, but with $%!$%+ on here (and I know some in real life), it isn't even subliminal.

Do you though.

AntonLaVey

Where you at? A white dude's echoing what many of us "colored folk" have been saying, and you run?

AntonLaVey

Where you at? A white dude's echoing what many of us "colored folk" have been saying, and you run?

NT is not mature enough, or doesn't give a eff enough for these types of discussions. But in all fairness before NT branched out with all these sub forums it was just about sneakers. Maybe we shouldn't be discussing affairs like these on here. Let's get back to posting cars we'd never be able to afford, pics of chicks we'd never be able to bag, and hanging from the ballsacks of athletes and celebs that could give two scrotal hairs about us. Yeah that's the ticket.

NT is not mature enough, or doesn't give a eff enough for these types of discussions. But in all fairness before NT branched out with all these sub forums it was just about sneakers. Maybe we shouldn't be discussing affairs like these on here. Let's get back to posting cars we'd never be able to afford, pics of chicks we'd never be able to bag, and hanging from the ballsacks of athletes and celebs that could give two scrotal hairs about us. Yeah that's the ticket.

It because they are attention !%#@%!. The percentage of black men who date and marry outside their races is low as hell at 11%. They are dumb $## hell to get mad at a number like that. Out of 100 men, only 11 will marry a white girl or Asian . *(Hispanic is not a race it's an ethnic group).

It because they are attention !%#@%!. The percentage of black men who date and marry outside their races is low as hell at 11%. They are dumb $## hell to get mad at a number like that. Out of 100 men, only 11 will marry a white girl or Asian . *(Hispanic is not a race it's an ethnic group).

Ironically I prefer slim darker skinned black girls. I think it's cause darker colors are slimming.
laugh.gif
 I'm infatuated with Brandy's skin color for some reason, it's flawless. She look like them models from the cocoa butter commercials 24/7.

You know the "skin" you speak of is plastered with makeup when you see her on tv and photoshopped when you see her in photos. You can never believe you know what someone on tv's skin looks like. So of course it should be perfect. If it is her tone that you like, then ok.

Ironically I prefer slim darker skinned black girls. I think it's cause darker colors are slimming.
laugh.gif
 I'm infatuated with Brandy's skin color for some reason, it's flawless. She look like them models from the cocoa butter commercials 24/7.

You know the "skin" you speak of is plastered with makeup when you see her on tv and photoshopped when you see her in photos. You can never believe you know what someone on tv's skin looks like. So of course it should be perfect. If it is her tone that you like, then ok.

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I think I might just create my own "race" thread and give my perspective on this entire situation as a whole.

Might as well..

Everyone else is
tired.gif

No other races get bought up and criticized like Blacks on this forum ..

If they do .. i.e. Have a thread in the exact context as the any of black related race thread ...

+@+! gets locked with the quickness ..

but these thread stay open to linger and fester ...

+@+! is disgusting to be honest
You do have some avid racists in these forums, those who wear Air Jordans, wishing that all of the stereotypes that are attributed to people of color, were suddenly fixed to them. I have no doubt about this. It's just like penis envy...in fact, it is!
laugh.gif

Please, if anything it's always the socially inadequate black people in this forum who try to stir things up by making these types of threads and it's always the same black people going back and forth with one another with everyone else not really giving a $+!!.

And here you are talking about penis size and envy and just adding to all the foolishness that's usually found in these kinds of threads.

Think twice before you start blaming other people for the racism and animosity you all display towards one another and are quick to cast off as the creation of all the "avid racists" in this forum.  You're your own worst enemies.

Back
Top Bottom