Black XX3

This style of shoe is stupid dope period!! I will be coppin every color dat drops in these believe dat!!!!
pimp.gif

I like this shoe a lot,i like both pairs we've seen so far
pimp.gif
,any confirmation on any white/reds yet?

much better that the white ones... the argyle is still a bit loud - would prefer all black, but at least its not as bad as that "MJ"/"23"stuff.

i hope that they make the white ones "limited" so these won't be hard to get.

I like these more than the white colorway and what happened with the MJ stitching on the sides?

Just to Clarify.

When the Editors Preview was done, only certain shoe mags were allowed to do certain articles and pics of shoes, so as not to have them come all the way out tothe Beav to do seperate Photo Shoots.

Everyone had to sign contracts of not releasing info before a determined date.

To me, that Argyle stiching is the worse, but thats not going away anytime soon on other stuff. Just personal taste I suppose. These joints are ultra lightthough, but unless I get a free pair, I won't be picking these up.

Had they done a almost clear sole version of the Black/Red with the same red they did on the XI's I would be somewhat interested, but you can't colorblock these JUST like the XX's and think they will come out the same.

But hey.. I know they won't go on sale either.

Hopefully a pair with a good colorway drops in the "other" XX3's without the Panel Stiching.. but not looking good. I may be in the deep minorityon this one. But at least I save a grip on purchasing these bad boys.

Yeah, they need to tone down the stitching.

Black joints aren't what I pictured at all.

Should have been more subtle on the scribble and highlighted the red a bit more.

No cop for me as well.

Wow, these are almost exactly the same as the black fakes that were posted earlier. And people are loving them now.

I'm glad they took away the MJ stiching on this colorway. I'll be picking this one up for sure.

The stitching is the only thing about these that I don't like,I may have to try colouring it black

Originally Posted by RockDeep

To me, that Argyle stiching is the worse, but thats not going away anytime soon on other stuff. Just personal taste I suppose. These joints are ultra light though, but unless I get a free pair, I won't be picking these up.

Had they done a almost clear sole version of the Black/Red with the same red they did on the XI's I would be somewhat interested, but you can't color block these JUST like the XX's and think they will come out the same.

But hey.. I know they won't go on sale either.

Hopefully a pair with a good colorway drops in the "other" XX3's without the Panel Stiching.. but not looking good. I may be in the deep minority on this one. But at least I save a grip on purchasing these bad boys.
eek.gif

MaZe

One of the worst / ugliests / most derivative Jordans i've ever seen, i didnt like them then and i sure dont like them now because i know what i wantand THAT JUST AINT IT....
eyes.gif

Those parting with $175 for that hot garbage deserve to be robbed at retail
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

One of the worst / ugliests / most derivative Jordans i've ever seen, i didnt like them then and i sure dont like them now because i know what i want and THAT JUST AINT IT....
eyes.gif

Those parting with $175 for that hot garbage deserve to be robbed at retail
laugh.gif

So everyone that buys them is an idiot because you say so???

so is the tongue gonna have a 23 or a jumpman? Or are the whites goona be different from the blacks?

Back
Top Bottom