Blackout Drunk Unappreciation

yea my kuzn girl gots a video on her phone of me jus the other day on some random bs i was talkin i aint seen it yet im kinda scared of wut i said but i dunno ill prolly check it out later
ill try n post it in the post your voice thread if i can

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

That happend to be one time, last hting i remembered was getting sexually assaulted by a bunch of females. smh

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I hate it. Not knowing what you've done for extended periods of times is horrible.

I hate it. Not knowing what you've done for extended periods of times is horrible.

dont mix beer and the hard stuff. in either order, doesnt matter. asking for trouble. if i didnt have the friends i have, the first time i got THAT drunk, i have NO idea how i would have gotten home.
nerd.gif

dont mix beer and the hard stuff. in either order, doesnt matter. asking for trouble. if i didnt have the friends i have, the first time i got THAT drunk, i have NO idea how i would have gotten home.
nerd.gif

Yeah I had to chill cause this happened to me every weekend.  I've tried to fight cab drivers, tried to fight a bouncer, got 86ed from Irish Exit and nearly ruined things with a girl I was hooking up with.  I also blacked on NYE and came to on 9th st. and 3rd ave w. no money, no wallet and only one sneaker on (flint XIII).  Luckily that same girl I was hooking up with recovered all my belongings and didn't take a single dollar
pimp.gif
.  I also copped 5 slices of pizza one night gave em to my homies, tried to eat one but ended up biting the pizza and the plate because "I didn't wanna get sauce on my shirt".  I was with 10 people all laughing at me about eating the plate so I threw the pizza all over one of my boys.  He was mad tight.  Especially because instead of apologizing I just got angry at him for being pissed.  These are only a few examples.  I would provide more but sometimes I don't always ask what happened if I don't remember.

Yeah I had to chill cause this happened to me every weekend.  I've tried to fight cab drivers, tried to fight a bouncer, got 86ed from Irish Exit and nearly ruined things with a girl I was hooking up with.  I also blacked on NYE and came to on 9th st. and 3rd ave w. no money, no wallet and only one sneaker on (flint XIII).  Luckily that same girl I was hooking up with recovered all my belongings and didn't take a single dollar
pimp.gif
.  I also copped 5 slices of pizza one night gave em to my homies, tried to eat one but ended up biting the pizza and the plate because "I didn't wanna get sauce on my shirt".  I was with 10 people all laughing at me about eating the plate so I threw the pizza all over one of my boys.  He was mad tight.  Especially because instead of apologizing I just got angry at him for being pissed.  These are only a few examples.  I would provide more but sometimes I don't always ask what happened if I don't remember.

i used to never black out...then i did study abroad in australia...and now it happens way too easy
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom